“The Best Cajun Food in Hilton Head”

Kenny B's French Quarter Cafe
Ranked #47 of 383 Restaurants in Hilton Head
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole, French
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Buffet, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed November 28, 2012

After a two year brake, I had the pleasure today to take my lunch again at Kenny B's, hoping for the same courteous service and wonderful food, and as I was expecting everything was the same the absolutely delicious she crab soup and an exquisite blackened mahi-mahi accompanied by original hush puppies made my day.

Thank you the owners and the chef for a wonderful meal!

Reviewed November 25, 2012

Wonderful restaurant off Pope Avenue in a shopping center. Excellent Southern food from husband/wife team. Great for breakfast and lunch- many flavorable options. Order at cash register and then be seated for food to arrive, Beignets are wonderful- we visit there on each visit to Hilton Head and look forward to returning.

Reviewed November 20, 2012

We discovered Kenny B's a few years ago and we go at least twice when we go to HHI!! Awesome choices of seafood and other po'boys - breakfast buffet is unique too!! Very casual - order at cash register and then it is brought to you by server - very laid back and great staff to chat with!! love the bulldog too!! :-) a "must do" - a great value for the $ - very reasonable prices!

Reviewed November 16, 2012

Our daughter recommended Kenny B’s to us before we visited Hilton Head. She knows we spend time on-line before we travel, checking out places to eat, places to stay, what to do, etc., and she knows the kind of places we like. She visited HH a few weeks before we came down here and she ate at Kenny B’s with her family. She has a three year old and a one year old so I wasn’t sure if Kenny B’s was a place just for families, or for people of all ages. After eating there I think Kenny B’s would appeal to all ages.
Kenny B’s is located near Coligny Circle and maybe a little difficult to find. It is not in Coligny Plaza, but across the street (Pope) near the Bi-Lo. We went for lunch and I ordered the Soft Shell Crab Po-Boy and my wife had to the Seafood Pasta. My wife told me that it was very good (it looked delicious) and the Soft Shelled Crab sandwich was very good also.

Reviewed October 25, 2012

We live in HH and eat here at least once or twice a week for lunch and often breakfast and dinner. If you like New Orleans' food - it cannot be beat, even in New Orleans!

Their gumbo and poor boys are the best I have ever had. Their service is wonderful. Kenny is the cook and his wife the waitress.

Their Sunday buffet is also great if you like breakfast.