“Great Food, Wine, and Service”
Review of Red Fish

Red Fish
Reserve with OpenTable
Red Fish is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #19 of 374 Restaurants in Hilton Head
Cuisines: American, Caribbean, Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Palmetto Bay
Description: Red Fish specializes in excellent seafood and steaks in an upscale casual dining environment. An annual recipient of Wine Spectator Magazine's Best of Award of Excellence since 2001, our Wine Retail Shop offers 1300 wines from around the world for you to choose from either to take home or enjoy with your meal (small corkage fee applies).
louisville
“Great Food, Wine, and Service”
Reviewed August 18, 2014 via mobile

This is always a favorite stop while dining on HHI. The sea bass and scallops are fantastic. We also recommend asking your server if there are any local seafood specials. Our server Whitney did a fantastic job of selecting a perfectly paired bottle of wine to compliment our entree selections. We will be back!

1 Thank guyruleyhhi

Newnan, Georgia
“pleasant dining”
Reviewed August 18, 2014

Everytime I am on the island i stop by here and have sea food. The service and food are always exceptional and worth the price.This may not be a place to bring the entire family if $$ are tight but if you can, it is worth it.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Ken W
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food. Excellent service!”
Reviewed August 16, 2014 via mobile

I Hilton Head for a family vacation we decided to stop in for some seafood...
Food was delicious! Service was fabulous! ARE LE ROCKED!

1 Thank P B
“Delicious food, great service. ”
Reviewed August 16, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I celebrated his birthday dinner at redfish. It was a delight! Chose a nice bottle of Caymus from the wine retail shop. Started with the Tuna Poke appetizer. The seared tuna was cooked perfectly and taste wonderful. We both chose the special salad with mango, hearts of palm, crispy wontons and a pineapple dressing on baby arugula. We couldn't pass up the evenings fish entrees, Grouper and Red Snapper. The grouper was served with a crispy bamboo rice cake and sautéed Asian vegetables with a ponzu sauce and citrus glaze. The Red Snapper was served with a heart of Palm, tomato, cucumber and walnut salsa. We couldn't decide which entree was better. Compliments to the chef! I ended the night with a beautiful chocolate martini and my husband had a slice of coconut cream pie (with a candle). The service from Arielle was top notch. She was attentive, very friendly and helped make our evening special. Thank you redfish once again for a wonderful experience! We will be back next year!

1 Thank Jordannnn
Cleveland, Ohio
“Delicious!”
Reviewed August 13, 2014

This was a great seafood meal! I ordered the lobster and crab burger that had huge chunks of both lobster and crab and tasted delicious. The cajun sauce was not horribly spicy, but was delicious. The fries were great and I really wish that I would have tried the twix desert which looked great! I also sampled the kobe beef burger which was delicious! If I have a chance, I will return!

• Visited August 2014