“A great place for lunch”
Review of Red Fish

Red Fish
Reserve with OpenTable
Red Fish is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #19 of 374 Restaurants in Hilton Head
Cuisines: American, Caribbean, Seafood
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Palmetto Bay
Description: Red Fish specializes in excellent seafood and steaks in an upscale casual dining environment. An annual recipient of Wine Spectator Magazine's Best of Award of Excellence since 2001, our Wine Retail Shop offers 1300 wines from around the world for you to choose from either to take home or enjoy with your meal (small corkage fee applies).
Collierville, Tennessee, United States
“A great place for lunch”
Reviewed June 30, 2013 via mobile

We don't eat out much for lunch but we had time our first day of arrival and had heard that it was a good place to eat lunch. The menu had so many interesting items. There were many I would have liked to try. I had a tortilla topped with a lightly fried flounder. It had delicious favors and the fish was cooked perfectly. My wife had a lobster, shrimp and crab salad sandwich which she really liked. There other items on the menu that seemed more interesting to me but I tried it and it was good. I hope to go back to try some of the other items. Prices for lunch were reasonable and if not too hot I would recommend sitting outside.

Visited June 2013

Louisville, Kentucky
“Excellent meal in HHI”
Reviewed June 30, 2013

Redfish is a local, upscale restaurant in HHI. My husband and I both had the blackened grouper and the delicious side dishes that came with it. We have eaten at Redfish several times and have never been disappointed. Our server, Whitney, was knowledgeable, friendly and very efficient. Kudos Redfish!

Hilton Head, South Carolina
“Outstanding service!”
Reviewed June 30, 2013

I had a wonderful dinner. The Grouper special was prepared nicely. Jimmy, our server was great. He was very attentive and made us feel like the only ones in the restaurant! Definitely a must do if you've never been before!

Charlotte, North Carolina
“Top Notch!”
Reviewed June 29, 2013 via mobile

Our experience at Redfish was wonderful from start to finish. The atmosphere is classy but not to the extent that those were dressed casually feel out of place. Our server, Becky, was attentive and courteous. Our food, was the delectable! The lobster and shrimp Cajun burger was out of this world! Worth every single cent. My sister in law's ribs were fall off the bone tender and, had a sauce that further enhanced the already perfect truffle fries. The special, grouper, was moist and flavorful. We will definitely come back next year. A new favorite!

Ocala, FL
“Keep the noise down!”
Reviewed June 28, 2013

This was my first time at RF. Had I known - there are five dining areas. The main dining room to the right of the entrance is VERY noisy. I mean really noisy! Yes, it was packed. Now you know! Next to the main dining room is an area with a wall and some glass partitions hanging from the ceiling. I would think this area has less noise but it is a much smaller space. The dining area in front of the main entrance, with all the wine bottles seems very nice but with only a few tables. If you want quiet this is the place. To the left of the entrance is a smaller room that is in the kitchen area. This is a little quieter. There is outside dining which is on the front porch outside the main entrance. The main dining room was so loud!

Food was ok! Service was fine based on the crowd. Would not rush back! I have to question some of the highly rated reviews.