“Awesome food and service once again!”
Review of Red Fish

Red Fish
Reserve with OpenTable
Red Fish is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #23 of 376 Restaurants in Hilton Head
Cuisines: American, Caribbean, Seafood
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Palmetto Bay
Description: Red Fish specializes in excellent seafood and steaks in an upscale casual dining environment. An annual recipient of Wine Spectator Magazine's Best of Award of Excellence since 2001, our Wine Retail Shop offers 1300 wines from around the world for you to choose from either to take home or enjoy with your meal (small corkage fee applies).
Reviewed June 24, 2013

I had a wonderful dinner once again at Redfish. The mahi mahi was really nice. Kelli, our server was great. She helped us pick out wine and gave us ideas on what to do the next day. We will be returning on the next trip to the island!

There are newer reviews for Red Fish

Reviewed June 23, 2013

My adult son and I had the shrimp and grits, a super rendition of this very popular southern dish. My husband likes to try the soft shelled crab in any place we are able to get them when in season. redfish's were excellent. Our server, Betsy, was delightful and knowledgable about the menu and HHI surroundings.

Reviewed June 22, 2013

I love Redfish. Great place to celebrate a special occasion. I would highly recommend this place to anyone looking for some good food and wine.

Reviewed June 22, 2013

Good food, service and atmosphere. There is better , more creative food on the island but it is a very good fish/seafood restaurant. The spring rolls, beet and fried goat cheese salad, black bean soup and scallops with mac and cheese were all wonderful.

Reviewed June 20, 2013

I have been coming to HHI since 1981. Growing up and seeing good places come and go on the island, I never know what to expect from year to year upon my return (often saddened when favorites have closed!). Several years ago, my wife and I stumbled upon Red Fish as a wine seller (and cellar!). We loved their incredible selection and decided to give the food a try as well. We loved it. Since then, we come back to Red Fish every time we visit the Island, and have never been disappointed. This year, my parents (married 60 years, along on our trip) watched our kids so we could go to Red Fish for a nice evening out. Once again, we were greeted with excellent service, wine and food. Just an amazingly pleasing experience. I always recommend this place to friends, but still feel like it is "our place" when we come down. And of course, I am pleased that Red Fish continues to do well, and is here every year we return!