“Great Fine Dining Restaurant”
Review of Red Fish

Red Fish
Reserve with OpenTable
Red Fish is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #18 of 374 Restaurants in Hilton Head
Cuisines: American, Caribbean, Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Palmetto Bay
Description: Red Fish specializes in excellent seafood and steaks in an upscale casual dining environment. An annual recipient of Wine Spectator Magazine's Best of Award of Excellence since 2001, our Wine Retail Shop offers 1300 wines from around the world for you to choose from either to take home or enjoy with your meal (small corkage fee applies).
“Great Fine Dining Restaurant”
Reviewed June 22, 2013

I love Redfish. Great place to celebrate a special occasion. I would highly recommend this place to anyone looking for some good food and wine.

Visited June 2013

Las Vegas, Nevada
“Very good all around”
Reviewed June 22, 2013

Good food, service and atmosphere. There is better , more creative food on the island but it is a very good fish/seafood restaurant. The spring rolls, beet and fried goat cheese salad, black bean soup and scallops with mac and cheese were all wonderful.

Middletown, Pennsylvania
“We come back again and again!”
Reviewed June 20, 2013

I have been coming to HHI since 1981. Growing up and seeing good places come and go on the island, I never know what to expect from year to year upon my return (often saddened when favorites have closed!). Several years ago, my wife and I stumbled upon Red Fish as a wine seller (and cellar!). We loved their incredible selection and decided to give the food a try as well. We loved it. Since then, we come back to Red Fish every time we visit the Island, and have never been disappointed. This year, my parents (married 60 years, along on our trip) watched our kids so we could go to Red Fish for a nice evening out. Once again, we were greeted with excellent service, wine and food. Just an amazingly pleasing experience. I always recommend this place to friends, but still feel like it is "our place" when we come down. And of course, I am pleased that Red Fish continues to do well, and is here every year we return!

Abingdon, Virginia
“Great evening!”
Reviewed June 19, 2013

Have not been back on the Island in several years and thought we would try a favorite tonite-Redfish.
It did not disappoint! Had the Sea Bass with a great wasabi (lightly seasoned) sauce -very good-
Service was spot-on with a gentleman named Trey; very attentive, knowledgable on the menu and the wine listing. Yes, we will be back.
Again a great evening, oh yes, try the blueberry tart with peach gelato- also very well done--
Tks-

White Plains, New York
“Red Fish is Fantastic!”
Reviewed June 18, 2013

We come to the Island every year and make a stop at Red Fish ever since our first meal there several years ago. The food is fantastic, the service excellent and the atmosphere friendly and inviting. I had the grouper special and my husband had the strip steak. The grouper was soooo delicious and the steak was cooked to perfection as requested. Compliments to the chef! Our server was Nicole and she was extremely friendly and efficient. We look forward to our trip next year.