“Great Food”
Review of Red Fish

Red Fish
Reserve with OpenTable
Red Fish is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #21 of 374 Restaurants in Hilton Head
Cuisines: American, Caribbean, Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Palmetto Bay
Description: Red Fish specializes in excellent seafood and steaks in an upscale casual dining environment. An annual recipient of Wine Spectator Magazine's Best of Award of Excellence since 2001, our Wine Retail Shop offers 1300 wines from around the world for you to choose from either to take home or enjoy with your meal (small corkage fee applies).
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Great Food”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Delicious food, all freash sea food, great wine selection with many bottles available for purchase, wonderful service, we ate on the deck.

• Visited November 2012

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Experience!”
Reviewed November 4, 2012

First trip to Hilton Head and we had a great evening at Red Fish. My wife and I both had the scallops and loved them! Betsy was very attentitive and gave us great tips on places we must see in the lowcountry. We will return next time in HH.

Far Hills, New Jersey
“Disappointing”
Reviewed November 4, 2012

Read the great reviews and went last night. The appetizers we ok. My son ordered the foie gras burger medium rare, came well done, they took it back, came back well done again and the foie gras was missing! I guess it is a seafood place. I ordered the tilapia and my husband had the shrimp and grits, both kind of indifferently cooked, no seasoning. Wine list is mininal, says they have 1500 wines but that is in the shop, no list available! Seems a bit of a factory.

• Visited November 2012
Charlotte, NC
“Great service, wine, food and atmosphere”
Reviewed October 31, 2012

Reserved through opentable and asked for fire place seating for my wife's birthday. I got what I asked for and more. Amazing wine selection, although the $10 corkage fee is a little unreasonable. The food was fabulous including the salad, appetizer, dinner and desert. I really don't think there are many restaurants on HHI that can deliver this quality. If you have not been, you have to try it.

Visited October 2012
Clearwater, Florida
“Usually one of our HHI faves”
Reviewed October 30, 2012 via mobile

We always go to Red Fish when we are in HHI. On this visit three of the four of us were happy. The salmon and grouper were very good but the shrimp and lobster burger did not taste as good as it sounded. I'd also forgotten how noisy it can be in the big open room. Overall a good meal but not outstanding.