“Great Food, Ambiance and Service”
Review of Red Fish

Red Fish
Reserve with OpenTable
Red Fish is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #15 of 369 Restaurants in Hilton Head
Cuisines: American, Caribbean, Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Palmetto Bay
Description: Red Fish specializes in excellent seafood and steaks in an upscale casual dining environment. An annual recipient of Wine Spectator Magazine's Best of Award of Excellence since 2001, our Wine Retail Shop offers 1300 wines from around the world for you to choose from either to take home or enjoy with your meal (small corkage fee applies).
Hometown, Illinois
“Great Food, Ambiance and Service”
Reviewed October 7, 2012

Redfish is a MUST try experience. The restaurant is warm and inviting. The food is always impressive and delicious and service makes you feel special. Being particular about fish, I had the special grouper suggested by our server, Marissa, and it melted in my mouth. YUM.They have an impressive wine selection and am always pleased with their wine suggestion. Always a fabulous dining experience. I highly recommend this restaurant.

• Visited September 2012

“A must see in Hilton head”
Reviewed October 6, 2012

Always a favorite spot of ours while visiting Hilton head. Consistent food and service! Our server, Elizabeth, recommended the sea bass and special local grouper. Both were delicious!. Over all a fabulous experience every single time.

Bluffton, South Carolina
“Excellent!!”
Reviewed October 5, 2012

Great food and presentation! We did Mother's Day and I was VERY pleased with the meal. Try the outside cafe for lunch or brunch, it is very appealing.

Visited April 2012
“Best filet on the island.”
Reviewed October 3, 2012 via mobile

This restaurant I wish I had back home. The chef special bacon wrapped filet ranks up there with Morton's steakhouse in my opinion. The shrimp and grits was good but me and my wife felt they was a little overpriced. The environment in this place is very relaxing and romantic. You could just come here for wine and cheese if you wanted to. I highly recommend this restaurant!

1 Thank Aug1
Hixson, Tennessee
“VERY NICE DINING EXPERIENCE”
Reviewed October 1, 2012

We have been to Redfish a few times and each time is a real treat. We believe this is the best restaurant on Hilton Head. Great service, great atmosphere, great food and drinks. I had the scallops and they were cooked to perfection. This is just a nice restaurant. Give it a try and enjoy.

• Visited September 2012