“Best part of Hilton Head”

Hilton Head Island Bike Trails
Ranked #1 of 113 things to do in Hilton Head
Reviewed June 16, 2014

Every year we find a new portion of the trail. We ride every morning and this is one of the things about vacationing in Hilton Head that makes it great. Go ahead and explore. The trails are well maintained and mostly shaded to keep you cool on your ride.

1  Thank VA_WOLF61

Reviewed June 16, 2014

The bike trails at Sea Pines are wonderful. They offer you so many opportunities to see the property and sites. It is a great way to get around from place to place and not deal with traffic or parking. We never had to lock our bikes up either. Good activity for all ages.

1  Thank MelissaandRick
Reviewed June 15, 2014

i highly recommend the bike trails. We have been coming for 8 years to HH for our family vacation and still enjoy them. I would recommend the "Bon Bon" bike company for rentals. They are a rental company that gives back to Haiti and is owned by a local resident. I was so pleased with their service. They also rented a basketball hoop to us which was invaluable for the kids.

2  Thank Tamara B
Reviewed June 13, 2014

These paved trails take you all over the island. Island is quite flat for easy pedaling. Do pay attention to traffic laws as summer traffic is heavy when you have to cross a main road.

2  Thank Diana C
Reviewed June 12, 2014

These trails are one of the biggest draws for me to Hilton Head. I can go anywhere I want on my bike while my husband takes the car golfing and it's beautiful!! Just love this place!

2  Thank Julie T