Open today: 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Review Highlights
Second review and love them still

Bon Bicycles continues to amaze with their fabulous service and comfortable bikes. We spent a long... read more

Reviewed October 21, 2018
Paula Z
North Huntingdon, Pennsylvania
Efficient. Reliable. Economical. Good Quality.

We went online and ordered 2 bikes for same day delivery as we were driving up from Jekyll Island... read more

Reviewed September 6, 2018

from $59.95
from $32.95
from $29.95
More Info
All reviews bikes were delivered in great shape bike rental company a great week next year hilton head island sea pines helmets vacation paths
Selected filters
Reviewed July 27, 2015

The bikes were fantastic. The front green toddler seat for my daughter was so easy to drive. Service was excellent.

Reviewed July 26, 2015

Bon Bicycles is the place to rent your bike for the week at Hilton Head. The rates are better than most and the bikes are much better than most and the service is fantastic! I have rented from some when the bikes were not good quality but these bikes are comfortable and well maintained. Again, the service is fantastic! Call them and you will see what I mean.

Reviewed July 26, 2015

Bon bicycles had the best price for our vacation and delivered 4 great bikes with 2 combination locks! Great customer service when ordering the bikes and no hassle return!! Thanks for providing such a great ride!!!!!

Reviewed July 26, 2015

Called on the phone asking for two tall guy bikes to be delivered to my condo for a week at HHI. They were waiting when I arrived, with the combo # I requested, and were in great shape. They were picked up the following week and I had an email receipt. What's not to like about that? Will rent from them whenever I return!

Reviewed July 24, 2015

I've been going to Hilton Head for many years and used a lot of different Bicycle rental companies, but I will recommend Bon Bicycles for 3 reasons, very reasonable price of rental, Bicycles were in excellent (like new) condition and service (Bicycles were delivered to condo when promised).

p.s. I found Bon Bicycles on Tripadvisor and decided to rent from them based on Tripadvisor feedback. I'm glad I did.