“80th Birthday Dinner with Family and Friends” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of 843

Reserve with OpenTable
843 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #39 of 362 Restaurants in Hilton Head
Cuisines: American, International, Contemporary
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Families with children, Business meetings, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Fun Farm Fresh to table Food! Please join us for a culinary journey through many parts of the world in our casually elegant dining room or intimate garden patio. We pride ourselves on our worldwide eclectic farm fresh offerings; that are prepared and served by, and for, fun people; based on the foods we love to eat. No mean people allowed! Our exclusive wine list and handcrafted cocktails are designed to enhance your dining experience. Lunch Tuesday through Saturday from 11:00 to 3:00pm., A crazy wild and fun brunch Sunday 8:43am to mid-afternoon, Dinner Tuesday through Saturday 5pm to close.
Hilton Head, South Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“80th Birthday Dinner with Family and Friends”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2014

I had an outstanding Dinner with family and friends last night at 843 to celebrate my 80th Birthday, very personalized menus with my name imprinted, extremely professional waitstaff, lots of attention to detail and the food was outstanding.The ambiance and music impressive. I simply love this restaurant and recommend it highly. Thank you, 843 !!!.

1 Thank oma4ever

Bluffton, South Carolina
“Great brunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2014

The sunday brunch is very good here. They do take reservations so I would suggest making a reservation especially if you want to sit outside! We have eaten there a few times and I've never actually eaten off the menu because they always have amazing specials! Great for special occasions

Visited April 2014
2 Thank JenY505
Cherry Hill, New Jersey, United States
“Good food, not for children.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2014

I've had dinner and lunch at 843, and while I think the food is good and the service is fine, I was disappointed that they could not getter accommodate our son. My nine year old is a seasoned restaurant visitor. He has little problem finding something on the menu, but often we ask that the chef tweek an entree to better suit his developing palate. 843 does not have a children's menu, so we asked if they could make a bacon cheeseburger. There is a burger on the menu with pork belly and tomato jam. There is a Caesar salad with bacon. The ingredients seemed to be available. They said that they could not do it, that they could give home the burger with everything on the side, and that the regular sliced bacon was already cut up. I'm sorry, but in a family friendly playground like Hilton Head I think there should be a bit more flexibility. I don't expect every restaurant to have a children's menu, but if they want their parents to dine there it's a good idea to make some adjustments.

5 Thank Tracy S
“Gourmet on Hilton Head”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2014 via mobile

843 is a great addition to the Hilton Head dining scene. I travel and eat out often. I can easily say this was the best meal I have had in a real long time. Fresh, fantastic flavors,a knowledgable staff, with a relaxed and romantic atmosphere. We'll be back.

3 Thank Tim S
Chester, New Jersey
“Highly Recommended!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2014

Small, charming restaurant tucked at the end of the Fresh Market plaza. Nice indoor and outdoor seating areas. We shared two appetizers. Good....not great. Our main courses included cioppino and cobia (mediterranean preparation). Both were excellent!