“Beautiful Beach”

Folly Field Beach Park
Ranked #14 of 113 things to do in Hilton Head
Reviewed August 6, 2014

I have stayed on Folly Field Rd for my last 3 visits to Hilton Head. I love this beach. I love how clean and well maintained it is. My only complaint this year was the amount of biting ants. It made it impossible to get any pictures from the dunes as we usually do.

Reviewed August 4, 2014

We love Folly Field beach!! Great location for the kids. Good waves, small seashells. Parts of the beach have lifeguards and others don't.

Reviewed July 29, 2014

After a couple days going to Coligny, we found this beach and were amazed. It is much more relaxing than the crowded famous beach.

Reviewed July 10, 2014

nice beach with bathrooms and showers. board walk to beach. a popular beach with residents. meter parking for visitors

Reviewed July 7, 2014

The beach is clean and wide. Not a lot of parking, but great for people who can walk. Not too crowded. Bathrooms relatively clean.

1  Thank TrippinWFam