“High Flying Fun” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Island Head Watersports

Island Head Watersports
More attraction details
Owner description: We offer jet ski rentals, parasailing, paddle boarding, SUP yoga, and banana boat rides. We are a family owned business and look forward to showing our customers a memory that will last a lifetime!
Richmond Hill, Georgia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“High Flying Fun”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2014

My dad and I went parasailing with UFO Parasail of Hilton Head Island for his 57th birthday and we had a blast! Neither of us had gone parasailing before and this experience made us want to come back again. It was overcast when we went and we were nervous about being a lightening rod, but the person driving the boat told us that he had a weather monitor and would be looking out for any bad conditions. There were others on the boat with us that were newbies as well as experienced flyers. It was so exciting and relaxing that we sang "Let's go fly a kite" from Mary Poppins while we were in the air!

Visited July 2014

“A great experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2014 via mobile

The crew was knowledgeable, courteous and fun but most importantly safe. Crew was constantly aware of their surroundings and did very well avoiding others on the water who weren't as safety conscious. FYI, UFO and H2O are the same company, two business names but same boats and employees. I recommend either. Lots of fun.

“Parasailing 2014”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2014

I decided to take the family parasailing last week while on an impromptu trip to HHI and was able to book the trip on my android while driving and arrived at the dock 5 minutes before the scheduled time, the boat was on time and the crew was knowledgeable, courteous, friendly and made the trip VERY enjoyable...and yes I gave them a nice tip for their efforts. I will Definitely use them the next time I need a quick fun adventure. The only thing they need to do is offer a high-definition video recorder to video the fun as all the other parasailing companies do, this was my wife's first flight and I would have loved to have had a video.

Visited July 2014
Hilton Head Island, South Carolina, United States
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Flying with a boatful of friends...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2014

I am lucky enough to live on HHI and love to share the fun with all of my visitors. I believe I went on at least flights last year. This year started out with a bang, when I combined my annual visitors with a local friend who was celebrating her birthday. We filled the boat and had a fantastic time. The staff was thorough, safe and funny. I bought the photo package since there were so many people who were flying, and wasted no time in posting pictures on Facebook. More friends and family will be visiting in the next 10 days, so we will be flying again soon.

Visited June 2014
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Loved it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2014

Had a great time with the staff on the UFO. They were entertaining! Safe! Courteous! And the ride in the parachute was way more peaceful than I would have expected. I don't want to spoil it for the next person but the sights you can see from 500' is well worth it!

Visited May 2014