“Lovely early dinner”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

Had a great experience at the Bistro. Food and service were as advertised. Thanks Trip Advisor for a good recommendation.

1  Thank Carol A

Reviewed March 31, 2014

Its been a year and a half since I have been here. Given what I experienced I need to come more often. Besides the standard menu and the "earlybird" menu they now have a small dish/tapas menu. Oh my God! Close to 50 different items. You can have the tapas in either of the restaurants rooms, but we find it more enjoyable in their little wine bar area. I don't no where to start. The marinated spanish anchovies are wonderful. The seafood crepe is an entire meal in itself. I like the chicken in puff pastry while my wife likes the fried artichokes. There are multiple lamb items, innumerable seafood items, etc. There is an extensive (maybe 25 items) set tapas menu and then another 20 or so specials. Wine by the glass/half bottle/or full bottle. We used to come for dinner. Now we come for tapas and wine which becomes our dinner. You really have to try it. Fabulous.

Reviewed March 17, 2014

We had a superb dinner at Le Bistro Mediterranean. The service is friendly and the wait staff all work together to make the restaurant run smoothly. The local fried oysters were the best we've had, and the entrees were just wonderful. This is a new favorite.

Reviewed March 6, 2014

This is one of our favorite restaurants. We always have a great meal here, I usually order the fish special or the steak, Greek salad is included is delicious and the bread is too good, my favorite desert are the crepes.

3  Thank Jackie W
Reviewed February 24, 2014

Pleasant surprise tucked away in a mall with great European charm and a unique selection of menu options. Early bird 5-6PM where we had two meals for $32 dollars. I had a very tasty lamb special and my wife enjoyed the seafood crepe (would have liked it to have more cheese in the sauce). Great selection of wines. Nice to see most patrons dressed well.

1  Thank skreider