“BEST DAY EVER!!!”

Southern Spots Fishing Charters
Reviewed March 27, 2014

Captain Wes Chesnutt is not only of the best fishing captains iv'e been around, but is also a pleasure to be around. Capt Wes took my wife and I on a 4 hour tour, that was jam packed with nothing but action on the reels. I have been on several other tours and would put Capt Wes on the top of that list.

All reviews
in 5 reviews
"dock"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed March 16, 2014

I went out with captain Wes and we had an amazing time. He hooked me up with several sheepshead and he knew the spots. I highly suggest going with this awesome captain.

Reviewed February 19, 2014 via mobile

Entrusted Captain Wes to take my 13 year old son on an inshore trip to target redfish. What an afternoon they had! Saw many large schools of red drum and my son was able to land several nice ones. Wes was very professional and his boat was top notch. Thanks for putting my boy on some fish Captain Wes!

Reviewed July 8, 2013

We like to fish whenever we vacation near any body of water. I found Capt. Wes Chesnutt after several searches for good fishing guides near the Hilton Head Island area. Capt. Wes took myself, my husband and our 14-year-old friend out for a four-hour trip in the inshore waters surrounding Hilton Head Island near the Pinckney Island National Wildlife Refuge. The fishing was slow, but the weather was beautiful. I ended up catching an eight pound redfish, and our friend, Riley, caught her first fish ever - a huge flounder, which we took to Hudson's to fry up and eat. I chose Capt. Wes from the many fishing guides on Hilton Head mainly because of his good rates, good website and Facebook page. He is a great guide, and we hope to visit him again in the fall one day when we can fly fish for tailing redfish.