“Awesome Fudge”

Frosty's Italian Ice & More
Ranked #18 of 27 Dessert in Hilton Head
Description: We are a business that sells premium ice cream, gelato, Italian Ices, and soft serve yogurt. We have homemade fudge, cookies, pretzels, mini donuts. We also have espresso, cappuccino, lattes. We have cold drinks fountain and bottled. We make milkshakes, smoothies and slushies. We serve fresh hot soups on Tuesdays through Fridays
Reviewed July 24, 2014

I follow a very strict diet most of the year but when I go to Hilton Head once a year I always indulge in fudge. For the last eight years I have tried fudge from almost every place one could think of on the Island. This year in Sea Pines Plantation we rode over to Frosty's at the shopping center and found out they had fudge---and it was wonderful. It wasn't too sweet and they had several choices combined with lots of unique combinations---the Salted Caramel and Chewy Praline were awesome. The only suggestion would be to have more help as it was extremely busy, but just be patient and they will get to you. This will be my new yearly fudge destination.

1  Thank Chris D

Reviewed July 11, 2014

Luckily this place was open at 11 so we could get some ice cream! It was delicious, I had cinachurro and I am hooked! The owner was super nice and friendly! Definitely should be a must on your trip to hilton head!

Reviewed June 30, 2014

It is great to see an ice cream/Italian ice shop once again at the center. Wonderful ice cream and friendly service will keep us going back every year!

Reviewed June 27, 2014 via mobile

Good place to stop in and get really good ice cream and Italian ice. We all enjoyed the hospitality shown from workers.

Reviewed June 19, 2014

My 2 granddaughters went here (the Sea Pines Center location) for the "free" Thursday night movie. They each bought a single-scoop ice cream cone. Their tab for the ice cream? Over $12. My advice? Go to Publix and buy a 1.5 quart Breyer's for $5.15. Then go home and make a cone for every kid in the neighborhood for half the money.