“Best service” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Old Oyster Factory

Old Oyster Factory
Reserve with OpenTable
Old Oyster Factory is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #36 of 362 Restaurants in Hilton Head
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children, Scenic view, Bar scene, Kids, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Matthews Drive
“Best service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2014

Kari our server was the best that we have experienced in many years! She was terrific with all the kids and I would request her when we return the next time!

• Hungarian first
Hilton Head, South Carolina
“Excellent Service and Managment”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2014

I had the Key Lime Salmon with the mango salsa, garlic Parmesan rice and baby french beans and it was the best salmon I have ever had by far!! Bartender Nick was very friendly and attentive...I will be back many more times!!!!!!

“great place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 22, 2014

My family and I loved this restaurant.the best restaurant I have been to in a while. The food was great. I had the seafood pasta and the scallops were perfect and so was the coconut shrimp. They can even accomodate you if your too cold. The hushpuppies were the best along with the butter. Butter seemed like it was made there. the desert was pretty and good. Just had to try it. The moose and fantasia. We loved it all. Its pretty pricey. Entrees startat $20 I believe.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Hilton Head, South Carolina
“Great meal with a great view!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 22, 2014

Have lived on the island for 7 years and have ate at many seafood places but had never tried the Old Oyster Factory, decided it was the time to go 2 weeks ago. HAD THE BEST seafood pasta EVER, and I order seafood pasta every restaurant I visit. Started off our meal with hushpuppies and a house salad, amazing hushpuppies! Our server Michael was very attentive and made our meal very enjoyable. He knew the menu inside and out and offered great meal advice. The view from the dining room was absolutely amazing I would recommend this restaurant to locals and visitors. A very great environment.

“Great time!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2014 via mobile

Went to grab a quick, nice meal this week. Had the broiled scallops-- excellent!! And my waitress Chloe had a personality that went for days. Great time, will definitely bring people back here!

oof101, Manager at Old Oyster Factory, responded to this review, March 21, 2014
Dan,

We are so glad you enjoyed your recent experience at our restaurant and that you loved the scallops! We look forward to seeing you and your friends again soon!