“Good fresh food and great service!”
Review of Old Oyster Factory

Old Oyster Factory
Reserve with OpenTable
Old Oyster Factory is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #66 of 383 Restaurants in Hilton Head
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Matthews Drive
Description: The Old Oyster Factory is Hilton Head's premier waterfront dining destination. Enjoy local seafood, hand-cut steaks and amazing water views from every table.
Reviewed May 2, 2013

Went here for an early dinner, view from our table of the marsh was delightful!! Michael was our server - he was very attentive without hovering. Highly recommend!!

Write a ReviewReviews (3,284)

Reviewed May 2, 2013

My husband and I ate at Old Oyster Factory and loved it. Our server, Chloe was very friendly and knowledgable and gave a recommendation of the scallops and they were so yummy!
We loved the view and really felt like we got some real fresh seafood. We would recommend this place. Service was superb and the menu was just what we were looking for.

Reviewed May 2, 2013

Every time we visit Hilton Head Island, we must have dinner at the Old Oyster Factory! Our vacation would not be complete without it! Starting with the beautiful view and delicious hush puppies, I am always at a loss as to what to order. Everything is delicious! The staff moves quickly to take care of your every need. And then there is Jessica, the beautiful lady with the precious smile. She makes sure everything about the restaurant lives up to its reputation! I am ready to go back!! Suzie-Q

Reviewed May 2, 2013

Recently visited the oyster factory with my husband. We sat out on the deck enjoying the view. Our server Gemma was very friendly and helpful. The seafood medly was the perfect choice. My husband had the mahi mahi and loved it. Great wine selection. We are locals and are always happy with our visit. We always recommend to our out of town friends.

Reviewed May 2, 2013

Recenly my husband and I decided to go to Hilton Head and try a different place for dinner. We chose the Old Oyster Factory because we had heard such great things about it. We were not disappointed! It was wonderful. The vew and atmosphere were beautiful. Our wonderful server, Gemma, was such fun and did an excelllent job of leading us in the right direction for our meal. I asked for a seafood recommendation and she recommended corvina. I had neither eaten it or heard of it. But I gave it a try and it was excellent. We had a lovely dinner and will certainly return in the future!