“BBQ CHICKEN SALAD”

Amigos Cafe Y Cantina
Ranked #42 of 383 Restaurants in Hilton Head
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: We are proud to serve you our delicious food inspired from the gulf coast of Baja, Mexico, to the beautiful seaside community of Santa Barbara, California. Our food is prepared fresh daily using the finest ingredients possible and served by friendly, helpful people, in a clean comfortable atmosphere. As you can tell, this is no ordinary taco shop, so experience some unique food from this region and BUEN PROVECHO!!
Reviewed June 7, 2013

What a great salad in a crispy flour tortilla shell. The chicken was hot and fresh. The salad had a delicious dressing. The salad included corn and black beans. The margaritas were good as well. The waiter was really nice. He said he had been working two days and thought they had sold a thousand! This was a laid back restaurant with good food. I hope I can replicate this salad at another restaurant near my home. Yum!

Reviewed May 29, 2013

We walked in hungry, we rolled out satisfied. A plate of their fajitas could easily feed 2! And prices are totally reasonable. Enjoy :)

Reviewed May 29, 2013 via mobile

Not knowing the island it's hard to find something quick and delicious which this place is! I had a steak fajita burrito which is HUGE. The food was fresh. My son had a taco and even had the rest the next day. I highly recommend this place!

Reviewed May 25, 2013 via mobile

Delicious and a great value to boot. My only regret is that I didn't find them my last visit. It was crowded but got a table pretty quick.

Reviewed May 9, 2013

We've been to this restaurant twice and both times we really enjoyed it. Located in a strip mall off Pope Ave, it's not exactly fine dining. However, if you want good, unpretentious, reasonably priced Mexican food, you might like this place. The owner is on the premises and it shows. He's a good guy who cares about delivering a good meal. We highly recommend Amigos Cafe Y Cantina.

2  Thank Rick M