“Best Fresh Salsa!!”

Plain City, Ohio, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Fresh Salsa!!”
Reviewed May 23, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I ate there for the second time and it was fantastic. This will be a staple stop for food on the island. I love fresh salsa and they nail it.

• Visited May 2013

“You may not expect it when you walk in... But it's great!”
Reviewed May 6, 2013

I read the reviews and thought we should try Fiesta Fresh because we were craving some Mexican food on Cinco De Mayo. We walked in 30 minutes before they closed and asked if it was too late to eat... They were more than welcoming and never rushed us once. Great food, pleasant staff, just can't say enough about how great it was!

Hilton Head Island
“Always fresh and fast!”
Reviewed May 6, 2013

This is one of my favorite fast food places. I have had the chicken taco, "fiesta" style and "gringo" style."Fiesta" style is with corn tortillas and "gringo" style is with flour tortillas. Both are yummy. I have also had the steak taco and shrimp taco both ways, They have a salsa bar with pico salsa, red salsa and green tomatillo salsa as well as limes, cilantro, onion to add to whatever I had ordered. I have had the shrimp wrap. It has a cool cilantro/ranch dressing and I do not really like ranch (i know I am one of the very few). I have also had their shrimp salad. It too has the cilantro/ranch dressing. So good! Every order comes with warm corn tortilla chips. Great for trying out the salsas. I have had the "jamaica" iced tea which tastes a lot like juice. Its my favorite drink there when they have it. I have also had the "horchata" which is made with rice and looks like milk. It tastes kind of like cinnamon rice pudding...very sweet and creamy tasting For dessert you can't miss with the "churros"....crunchy on the outside and sugary sweet.

Shelby Township, Michigan
“Fast, Fresh, Delicious!”
Reviewed May 2, 2013

Fiesta Fresh is the best! The staff is amazing and friendly which is what initially sold me ,but the food is great as well. I enjoy the soft tacos at least 3 times a week and I am in the process of trying the rest of the menu as side items . I get something new every time I go there with my soft tacos! The salsas are delicious and I can not say one bad thing about fiesta fresh. It is quick, delicious, and convenient. I love it! I am sure I will be in there today for lunch!

Boston, Massachusetts
“Authentic Mexican!”
Reviewed April 29, 2013

We were pleasantly surprised when we discovered Fiesta Fresh. The food is delicious and very reasonably priced. The staff couldn't be friendlier, regularly checking on us to make sure everything was okay, which is very unusual in a restaurant where you order at the counter! The rice and refried beans were very good and the guacamole comes in a generous portion. We will definitely be back for more good food!

• Visited April 2013