“good food”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Reviewed November 8, 2012

dinner was very yummy - VERY low price!! was a relaxed, laid back atmosphere...staff was also very friendly

Reviewed November 5, 2012

A small establishment - just off the beaten path but convenient. Recommended to us by a local. The food was excellent and the service friendly. We will definitely return.

Reviewed November 4, 2012

You can eat off the floor in this place the food is so good. My husband chatted with the person who took our order and the owner was the guy cleaning tables! Ha! He cares. It shows. No frills Mexican, but very good. I love that they fry their crispy taco shells to order.

Reviewed October 31, 2012

We tried this on Halloween, thinking we were heading to a sit down Mexican restaurant for a fun meal. This is a fast food, walk up to a counter place. There are tables you can eat at. Everything is on plastic disposable plates. There were quite a few Mexican families eating there so I took that as some validation but I have had better Mexican food. It was fast, though. The bins of different salsas and pico were welcome additions.

I had taquitoes which were just shredded meat in a rolled shell and deep fried. The tamale I ordered as an extra was very bland, with little filling. The meat in my husband's enchilada tasted like Old El Paso seasoning. He enjoyed the soft taco.

1  Thank Labpyra
Reviewed October 28, 2012

We visited the South location on New Orleans Road on a Saturday evening, around 6pm. It was close to empty (did we go to the right place?!). It is a bit hard to find if you are not familiar with the area, kinda tucked away from the road.

I ordered two soft tacos, one shrimp & one steak - both were HUGE. I ordered them "fiesta style" with corn tortillas, beans, onion & cilantro. My husband ordered the shrimp fajitas. Everything was freshly made. We did make a point to try all the salsas on the bar. For around $15 for the two of us, a very filling and tasty dinner.