“Very Fresh!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Takeout
Reviewed July 8, 2011

One of our favorite spots for dinner this week. We were all impressed with the quality and the flavors. I had the chicken tacos.....all fresh, white meat.....just like I'd make at home. Several salsas and sauces to choose from. The Pico de Gallo was the best I've ever tasted.

We're big fans of Rick Bayless' restaurants in Chicago. It isn't the atmostphere of Frontera Grill, of course, but this was right up there with the fresh taste. At a fraction of the cost. Dinner for the four of us was less than $20. The kids are asking to go back. They loved it too.

Reviewed July 7, 2011

Came here in the beginning of vacation after getting off the road and had dinner with the family. We ordered from a wide variety of authentic mexican food and there seemed to be something just right for everyone, even my daughter who does not like spicy had a wonderful quesadilla option. Everything was clean, the food was great, and we left happy. We will be stopping by for more throughout our vacation.

Reviewed June 29, 2011

I enjoy Fiesta Fresh at least once a week. The New Orleans Rd location is the original Fiesta Fresh and there's good reason that they now have two other busy, successful locations! Always greeted with a smile. The food is excellent, and very consistent. Salsa bar is kept clean and tidy. I've had pretty much everything on the menu and it's all good stuff.

Reviewed June 28, 2011

Fiesta Fresh is in the Sam's Club plaza and offers relatively authentic Mexican food at a good price. You order at the counter and then they bring the food to you in their clean dining area. They include tortilla chips. And you can make your own salsa from their salsa bar.

Reviewed June 27, 2011

My wife and I took my son and my parents here for dinner. The pricing really surprises you, because it seems like everything else in Hilton Head is relatively expensive but these prices were great. The food was pretty tasty, we got soft tacos, quesadillas, and burritos and all enjoyed them. Loved the salsa bar and the chips were very good. Guacamole was also very tasty, although the queso was a bit runny and not very spicy, we added some salsa in there and it really made it good. Very family friend and would definitely recommend it to families with small children. You order at the counter and the food almost comes out immediately. Definitely going to add this on the cheap eats list when we plan our next Hilton Head vacation.

1  Thank egoldscher