“Great Chocolates” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #16 of 35 Shopping in Hilton Head
More attraction details
Owner description: NEW LOCATION 55 NEW ORLEANS ROAD!!!! The Chocolate Canopy is Hilton Head's finest gourmet chocolate company. Our quality chocolates and confections are created by hand daily from the finest ingredients, using the most amazing chocolate you've ever tasted. We know that you will savor our products as much as we enjoy making them.
Thomson, Georgia, United States
26 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Great Chocolates”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014

We stopped in just to get a gift for a our sons girlfriend . They had so much to choose from needless to say I bought more than what I intended to do. We got our grandson the cutest chocolate Alligator with sun glasses on also got gummy dinosaurs and of course so much more. If you need a special gift for someone they have plenty to choose from its more than just delicious chocolates

Visited May 2014

Nashville, Georgia
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Good chocolate”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2014

If you have a craving for good chocolate, this is the place to go. I had their chocolate covered graham crackers and my wife had one of their pecan turtles- both very good! Also, the owner is very nice and personable, jus the type of person you would want to give your business to, so check it out if you have a sweet tooth!! Also, she makes chocolate covered strawberries to order, so call ahead because I'll bet they are really good.

Visited June 2014
Raleigh, North Carolina
78 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 125 helpful votes
“3 words: Creme Brulee Truffle”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

Oh my goodness, I can still taste it. Go here, please, on your next Hilton Head visit and indulge in a little box of chocolates. Enjoy some samples and take a break from the heat. I cannot wait for my next visit, when I'll take a little box filled with their creme brulee truffles - YUM!!! :)

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Jamie K
Atlanta, Georgia
32 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“Buy this chocolate!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

The chocolate here was truly fantastic. Cheaper than Godiva and similar yet so much better! We loved it. Check this place out no sample it. You will not be disappointed. Need a branch closer to home!

Visited May 2013