“Great and local”

Ranked #141 of 374 Restaurants in Hilton Head
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: We are a full Market with a Cafe serving breakfast and lunch 7 days a week. We are also an artisan producer of specialty foods at our farmstand 50 miles from Hilton Head where we make soups, sauces, chutneys, relishes, chow chows, pickles and preserves. We serve the items we produce at our farmstand on our menu. For instance, we have a oooey gooey sandwich which is made with our garlic pepper jelly; a frank's furter with homemade strawberry pepper jelly and artichoke relish and grilled onions that is the perfect combination of sweet and savory. Lowcountry Produce represents the best food traditions of the south. Our market offers gourmet takeaway, our homemade market salads and tasty sweets. We have local produce, local eggs, local honey, olive oils, wine and beer, cheese, aged balsamic vinegars, steaks, and other market items.
“Great and local”
Reviewed July 3, 2014 via mobile

There are not many places in sea pines that are amazing but this is one great find. The service can be a little slow (I swear my waitress was too busy staring out the windows). I had the french toast and my hubby had the bacon egg and cheese biscuit. Everything was great and natural. As in we were served real butter! It's the simple things. Anyway, not much in the way of breakfast on hhi, but it was amazing!

3 Thank Jobeth F

“Modern”
Reviewed June 29, 2014 via mobile

I had the steak sandwich which was very good. With my sandwich I had broccoli raisin salad. Nice alternative to fries. The roll was fresh and I had creole soup. All very tasty. The atmosphere was modern and good healthy choices

3 Thank Debra W
North Ridgeville, Ohio
“delicious organic food”
Reviewed June 26, 2014

Wonderful staff and very wholesome fresh food. The tomato soup was excellent. We lost power when we were there and yet the restaurant served our group with smiles on their faces.

Visited June 2014
3 Thank BeautyButterflylady
Rapid City, South Dakota
“Fabulous!”
Reviewed June 26, 2014

My family and I ate here twice this week for lunch and dinner. Thoroughly impressed with every single dish! Fresh, unique and perfect. Especially enjoyed the chicken salad and the crab and shrimp dip.

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank kwmarlin
Loveland, Ohio
“great breakfast thats just a bike ride away”
Reviewed June 25, 2014

We thoroughly enjoyed breakfast at the Market. It was an easy ride within Sea Pines and had a good selection for all of us. The ladies stuck around for the farmers market that took place all morning as well.

• Visited June 2014