“Fast Fresh Food”

Fiesta Fresh Mexican Grill
Ranked #125 of 378 Restaurants in Hilton Head
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed July 13, 2014 via mobile

The hard shell chicken taco is so good. My wife eat the vegi tacos. We eat here for quick great tasting nicely priced Mexican food.

Reviewed June 19, 2014

Fast, counter service food. Really nice people work there. Great for kids -- we were in out out fast. You order at the counter and then they bring you your food. Everyone I was with enjoyed their meals. Shrimp tacos were excellent ($3).

Reviewed June 18, 2014

We are locals and eat at the Fiesta Fresh in Port Royal Plaza at least once or twice a week. It is a great place for a casual lunch or dinner or for take-out at dinnertime. This is a family-run business with friendly staff who care about their customers. The food is fresh, the prices are reasonable, and the place is CLEAN. They have recently introduced a salad with grilled salmon on top, served in a tortilla shell, that is my new favorite. Chicken tacos are also tasty. Hubby loves the bean + guac burritos. The only downside is that it can get a little crowded at lunch, especially with customers from the bridge club next door.

Reviewed May 23, 2014

If you are looking for atmosphere and to dine, forget about it! But if you just have a craving for good Mexican food this is the place. Walking in, this place was déjà vu for me. Reminding me of my native California days walking into the little mom and pop Taqueria. The place was a good mix of locals and visitors but what is most telling were the local Latinos who frequent this place. That is very telling. I like the carnitas (pulled pork) which was great in the tacos. They also have a nice salsa bar with mild to hot salsas to go with the provided chips. Top it off with beer or a Jarritos. I like Jarritos, which are ice cold in the bottle, fruit flavored soft drinks in several flavors. Hint, I prefer the Lime flavored. I recommend this place and you don't need to get dressed up!

1  Thank BorealForestDweller
Reviewed May 7, 2014

We have lunched at Fiesta Fresh several times. Great value, friendly staff and fabulous food. The Chorizo Burrito Special is my favourite.