“Muy Delicio/delicious”

Fiesta Fresh Mexican Grill
Ranked #124 of 378 Restaurants in Hilton Head
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed May 23, 2014

If you are looking for atmosphere and to dine, forget about it! But if you just have a craving for good Mexican food this is the place. Walking in, this place was déjà vu for me. Reminding me of my native California days walking into the little mom and pop Taqueria. The place was a good mix of locals and visitors but what is most telling were the local Latinos who frequent this place. That is very telling. I like the carnitas (pulled pork) which was great in the tacos. They also have a nice salsa bar with mild to hot salsas to go with the provided chips. Top it off with beer or a Jarritos. I like Jarritos, which are ice cold in the bottle, fruit flavored soft drinks in several flavors. Hint, I prefer the Lime flavored. I recommend this place and you don't need to get dressed up!

1  Thank BorealForestDweller

Reviewed May 7, 2014

We have lunched at Fiesta Fresh several times. Great value, friendly staff and fabulous food. The Chorizo Burrito Special is my favourite.

Reviewed April 11, 2014

We ate at Fiesta Fresh several times while visiting Hilton Head. All the food is fresh and very affordable with a great, fresh toppings bar. My favorite item is the chicken salad which contains many fresh items, well worth the money.

Reviewed February 26, 2014

Four of us went on the weekend and had chicken tacos, fish tacos and beer. WHAT A TREAT! Everything was so fresh and so affordable. The toppings bar was also unbelievable. It looks like a fast food joint, but the food is nothing like what you'd expect.
Best lunch of the trip!

Reviewed February 19, 2014

We love eating at Fiesta Fresh. Yum! The food is good and the staff are always friendly. The atmosphere isn't anything special but we love the salsa bar and friendly staff.