“Great Fresh Mexican!”

Fiesta Fresh Mexican Grill
Ranked #104 of 383 Restaurants in Hilton Head
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed August 28, 2013

I love this place. I stop by at least two times on each weeklong trip to Hilton Head. It's always fast, fresh, tasty and the prices are great. The service is the friendliest. It's always busy, but the wait isn't long at all and it's so well worth it! I'm obsessed with this place. Wish I could bring it back to Virginia with me.

Reviewed August 3, 2013

This place is a gem in the hilton head area. You can call ahead and pick it up or come in and order and it is very good and fast. They always have fresh food make right and the service is super friendly. Both stores at either end of the island will never disappoint!!! I will be back again for sure.

Reviewed July 19, 2013

We had the "favorite" mexican sandwich - just weird - it was a burrito in a white bread bun instead of the flatbread grilled sandwich we were expecting. Our in-laws ate more traditional fare and enjoyed their meal much more - stick with what you know while visiting this place and you will enjoy it. I must say the service was friendly and wonderful so it wasn't a whole disappointment.

Reviewed July 9, 2013

Great prices, fresh food, Try the fish tacos and tortas. Clean and Friendly. Cheap little fast stop. Grab your food head to the beach kind of stop. Lines were out the door at lunch, seems to be a local favorite.

Reviewed June 30, 2013

Actually more true Mexican fare than Tex-Mex in authenticity. Located a few store fronts down from Sam's Club on HHI, it's one of those newer, clean joints where one walks up to the front counter to place an order after reading the decent selections from the large menu displayed behind it. Two large plates of tortilla chips were brought to our table along with the queso/cheese sauce we ordered while our meals were being prepared. Some of my brood got the cheese enchiladas that came with rice and choice of two beans served on disposable foam plates. I ordered the chicken fajitas that came with a healthy amount of pico sauce, rice, refried beans and three warm flour tortillas wrapped in foil. Drinks were Pepsi products one gets from a self-serve soda fountain, while beer and wine are also options at this north as well as their south location. Their Bluffton restaurant also serves liquor with its own happy hour.