“So Relaxing”
other travelers have booked this property
Kitchen - Eating Area Kitchen
Kitchen - Eating Area
Kitchen
Kitchen
Dining area
Master bedroom - king size bed
Second Bedroom
Lagoon View
Pool
Scenic Walk to Beach
Vacation with friends
Yes, there are alligators
World Famous Tennis Center - free tennis
Free Use of Health Club
Free shuttle service to popular places
Shopping at beautiful Coligny Plaza
Sun bathing deck
Walkway to pool
Enjoy a meal looking at lagoon
Entrance to condo
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Valparaiso, Indiana
“So Relaxing”
Reviewed June 11, 2014 for a stay in June 2014
person found this review helpful

Very clean and bright condo. Decorated in tropical, cool colors. Short walk to the beach. Lots of large windows, sliding glass doors to view the outside landscape. Beds really comfortable. Will definitely come back!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: location to beach, shopping restaurants
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
Melissa I
“Perfect spot for a Hilton Head Getaway!”
Reviewed April 12, 2014 for a stay in April 2014
person found this review helpful

This was in a perfect location on the island near Coligny beach and lots of convenient dining and shopping. We could walk to many places if we wanted to. We loved the condo - enough room for all of us to be together or to get a little space, which is important on a family vacation with teens. It was clean and well-maintained. Very welcoming and comfortable.

Apr 11, 2014
Good morning Melissa,

I hope that you and your family are having a nice Easter together. Thank you for the kind review. I am sorry that I am a little late in responding but we have been gone for 3 weeks to New Zealand to attend my niece's wedding. We spent about 2 weeks touring the 2 islands.

I saw the review on my iphone but it is difficult to respond using it.

Thanx again.

Mark Goldenfield
elliott P
Wellesley, Massachusetts
“Excellent place to stay on HHI”
Reviewed March 25, 2014 for a stay in March 2014
person found this review helpful

My wife and I spent 4 nights at this condo in Mid March. We could not have been more pleased with the unit. It's CLEAN, COMFORTABLE and conveniently located!
Easy walk to the beach, the grocery store and it's right next door to the Van Der Meer Tennis center.
I will book this place again when I return to Hilton Head.

Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Dayton Ohio
Reviewed February 27, 2014 for a stay in January 2014

Check in / front desk
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
Feb 27, 2014
Thanx for the great review. Both of you are wonderful. Drive safe and talk to you soon.

Mark
GA
Reviewed October 15, 2013 for a stay in October 2013

Check in / front desk Service
Older travelers
Oct 15, 2013
Tom and Diane,

We appreciate the great review on the condo. Thank you for renting it from us. We would love to have you again any time.

mark
Ohio
Reviewed August 28, 2013 for a stay in August 2013

Check in / front desk Service
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Aug 28, 2013
Claudia,

Thank you for the nice review. We really appreciate it. We hope that you will stay with again on your next visit to Hilton Head.

Mark and Karen Goldenfield
EHL770
Chicago, Illinois
“Spacious, homey, and clean”
Reviewed August 14, 2013 for a stay in August 2013
person found this review helpful

My boyfriend, his brother, and I stayed at this condo for a long weekend. We were thrilled to see that the condo was exactly as advertised in the listing and felt that we found a total steal. It's very spacious, yet comfortable, and filled with everything that you could possibly need during a vacation. The beach buggy was especially key...

Just a few steps away, there's a shopping plaza with a grocery store and some restaurants. Coligny Plaza was also close by, in case we wanted more choices for dinner. And most importantly, the beach is only a 5-10 minute walk away.

Marc was great with all my questions and always responded very promptly. He made the process of booking and arriving very easy.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The space and the location.
Liked least: The upstairs neighbors were VERY loud.
Traveling group: Other
Your age range 35-49
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Aug 13, 2013
Thank you Elizabeth for the nice review. I hope you choose us again. We would love to have you.

Mark and Karen Goldenfield
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing