“Quaint”

The French Kiss Bakery
Ranked #5 of 8 Bakeries in Hilton Head
Reviewed October 13, 2013

My husband and I "found" this quaint little bakery while visiting Hilton Head Island recently. The raspberry danish and cinnamon roll were delicious...The coffee was really quite tasty. We decided to leave a little later on our last day so we could enjoy the French Kiss Bakery one more time. A suggestion....maybe offer milk to go along with the pastries.

1  Thank Lauren0789

Reviewed October 9, 2013

We were staying in shipyard plantation and the coligny plaza area is a great little bike ride to get a breakfast. French kiss is small with a couple tables inside and several outside. I had the chocolate croissant which was very good. My husband had a breakfast croissant which they prepared hot for him and which he found delicious. I wanted an iced tea which they don't have, but they do have hot green tea. For coffee, tea, chocolate croissant and breakfast croissant it was $13. The girl at the counter was very pleasant. Will take another bike ride there.

Reviewed October 8, 2013

I found this bakery our first morning in Hilton Head. We ate their for all 3 breakfast. The quiche, tarts, and pastries were out of this work good. Everything else looked amazing. The 2 people working were nice and very courteous, hopefully they were the owners!

Reviewed September 13, 2013

We went one morning and enjoyed our food. My husband got the quiche and I got a croissant sandwich. Coffee was good. Not a lot of choices to drink, but owners very nice and friendly. I'd recommend for a quick bite and coffee.

1  Thank Pam W
Reviewed August 24, 2013

We went every morning for the week we stayed in Hilton Head. The pastries are to die for! I am a bit of a chocoholic and they have the best chocolate croissant outside of Paris hands down! Their quiches are very good as well. It is pricey, croissant being $3.50 each, but particularly the chocolate croissant is worth it! We will come back!