“Best Fishing On The Island”

Awesome Adventure Charters
More attraction details
Owner description: Come join Capt. Kai Williams for some of the most exciting light tackle and fly fishing Hilton Head Island has to offer! These inshore and nearshore waters provide anglers of all skill levels many different species to target all year round. If your looking for a fishing guide that is experienced, safe, and fun to fish with, look no further!
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Best Fishing On The Island”
Reviewed June 18, 2013 via mobile

Kai is one of the best fishing guides I've ever been out with, and just a great guy to be around. For the best fishing in Hilton Head he is the guy to go out with. My Family and I have gone out with him year after year, and this time we caught 13 fish! A jumping mullet fish even jumped right into the boat! We always have fun time after time, and I would recommend Kai in a heartbeat.

Visited June 2013

Truxton, New York
“Great Redfish Trip”
Reviewed June 8, 2013

I spent an afternoon flyfishing with Kai. Even if I hadn't caught any fish, it would have been an enjoyable afternoon, but Kai had me casting to large redfish within 10 minutes of leaving the landing.It was like that all afternoon. Kai is young guide, who is very personable and skilled at reading the water and finding fish. He also has topnotch equipment. I felt like I spent the day fishing with a friend. A friend that showed me his best places and let me catch all the fish.

Visited April 2013
Summersville, West Virginia, United States
“Shark Attack”
Reviewed June 3, 2013

I was on Hilton Head Island last week with my family. My 6 year old is in a wheelchair. I wanted to take him fishing and I knew that if we didn't catch fish he would get bored quickly. We were told to call Capt. Kai Williams. I told Kai the situation and explained that I just wanted my son to have a great time and catch fish, any fish. He said no problem with the chair and the best bet to catch fish would be sharks. Of course, my son loved the idea of catching sharks. Well, he is still talking about Kai. Within minutes of meeting Kai, he felt like an old friend. And, I don't think the anchor had hit bottom before we had a shark on. As others have said, he knows how to put you onto fish. But, he also knows how to make the trip fun. And, he did a great job with my son. He is a pleasure to talk to and fish with. I highly recommend a fishing trip with Kai. I don't think my son will ever forget it. I think the wife even had a good time.

Visited May 2013
“Best fishing in Hilton head”
Reviewed April 1, 2013

Kai is an excellent guide and fisherman. Not only is he an great guy to be out with the fishing was great. He knows all the locations and spots for the best fishing. If you were to use anyone on the island use them.

Cincinnati
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great time - lots of fish”
Reviewed March 29, 2013

Kai is a professional fishing guide and know the spots. He is a 2nd generation Hilton Head guide and really cares about repeating customers. Loves to work with young children! Lots of big fighting redfish.

Visited March 2013