“Wonderful experience”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

maria7103...
Cleveland, Ohio
“Wonderful experience”
Reviewed August 18, 2017 for a stay in August 2017

Our family loved vacation in Hilton Head.The condo was very comfortable and had everything we needed. The location is great; close to the beach, stores, and restaurants. The check-in process went smoothly and the owner was easy to reach. It was a wonderful experience and we enjoyed our stay at this condo.Shelly, thank you for sharing your place with us.

Aug 27, 2017
Thanks for leaving a review. I am happy you had a good time. I hope to see you back.
Sarah A
“Perfect for us!”
Reviewed July 23, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Myself and two of my friends went on vacation this year and this was our first time to Hilton Head! I must say it was wonderful!! Our unit had anything we needed. We didn't spend much time there, but there were beach chairs which was perfect! Made traveling light. Only wish the shuttle ran a little more but the owner has no control. I definitely want to stay in this unit again!!!

Aug 27, 2017
Great to hear you had a good time. I hope to see you back again!
Leesburg, Virginia
Reviewed July 9, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Your age range 35-49
Aug 27, 2017
Thanks for leaving a review. It sounds like you loved it as much as we do. Glad you had a great time and hope to see you back.
Sunshine5...
“Budget condo - close to the beach”
Reviewed June 23, 2017 for a stay in May 2017

If you are looking for an inexpensive condo, than you've found it! Don't expect any frills. The WIFI never worked while we were there. There are cosmetic issues, but it is a clean place to lay your head after a long day at the beach/and or riding bikes on the island. It is a very short walk to the beach. The coin-operated laundry room is very close to the condo. We probably wouldn't stay here again now that we know the layout of the island.

Jun 27, 2017
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. The wifi issued required Hargray to come out for repair. After you departed, I blocked the following week off and went on-site to resolve the issues you reported. The towel rack in the bathroom had been torn out of the wall with force. (It appears a prior guest used it as a grip to get out of the shower) The towel rack has been relocated to prevent this from happening again. I do appreciate the feedback as this is my home away from home.
Richard L
“Great Location and amenities!”
Reviewed June 4, 2017 for a stay in May 2017

This is a very good location in Hilton Head. Easy walk to the beach or there is even a tram, during the busy season, for those that would like to walk less. The boardwalk to the beach is very nice and smooth if you have kids and beach "carts" full of stuff and it was really a very pretty walk over the marsh. Nice wide beaches here with room for activities without stepping on your neighbors. Condo was a great solution and a good value for a family of 5 with 2 single beds in the 2nd bedroom and a pullout in the living room. Owner was very helpful and easy to coordinate with.

Your age range 50-64
Jun 18, 2017
Thanks for taking the time to write a review. I hope to see you back as a future guest.
Kelley J
“Great place”
Reviewed May 30, 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Very enjoyable stay. Loved not having to bring beach chairs- they are provided by condo. Clean and tidy. Easy access to pool and beach. There was a shuttle to get to beach, but we never used it. Absolutely loved being able to order good and reasonable food right there at the pool.

Jun 13, 2017
Thanks for taking the time to submit a review. I hope to have you back as a future guest. Always happy to hear that my guests had a good stay!
Kevin Y
“This is a great place to go with the family.”
Reviewed May 24, 2017 for a stay in April 2015

I booked this condo for an entire week and brought my parents and kids with us. We had an absolute blast. The condo was super clean and it was great working with the owner!! There is a lot to do. For kids, we highly recommend the pirate cruise!

May 26, 2017
Thanks for the review. I am happy to hear you had a great time. I see you have already rebooked for August and look forward to hosting you again.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing