“Great place”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Kelley J
“Great place”
Reviewed May 30, 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Very enjoyable stay. Loved not having to bring beach chairs- they are provided by condo. Clean and tidy. Easy access to pool and beach. There was a shuttle to get to beach, but we never used it. Absolutely loved being able to order good and reasonable food right there at the pool.

Jun 13, 2017
Thanks for taking the time to submit a review. I hope to have you back as a future guest. Always happy to hear that my guests had a good stay!
Kevin Y
“This is a great place to go with the family.”
Reviewed May 24, 2017 for a stay in April 2015

I booked this condo for an entire week and brought my parents and kids with us. We had an absolute blast. The condo was super clean and it was great working with the owner!! There is a lot to do. For kids, we highly recommend the pirate cruise!

May 26, 2017
Thanks for the review. I am happy to hear you had a great time. I see you have already rebooked for August and look forward to hosting you again.
Bee4Keepe...
Enrico
“Great Choice for Family Vacation on a Budget”
Reviewed April 16, 2017 for a stay in April 2017
person found this review helpful

This unit worked out well for our family vacation. It was just the right amount of space to accommodate the six of us without feeling cramped. The beach is fantastic and very quiet. We really enjoyed our daily stroll down the boardwalk, coming back was sometimes a little harder for the younger crew but the shuttle is available if you time it right.

We made most of our meals in the unit and had everything we needed. We also really appreciated the starter kit of necessities. As mentioned there are lots of very close shopping options for groceries or forgotten items.

May 26, 2017
Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. I hope to have you as a future guest.
Pamela K
“This condo fit our families needs perfectly.”
Reviewed April 12, 2017 for a stay in April 2017

Condo was the perfect base for our stay. The resort met the entertainment needs of our family, and offered the right amount of relaxation as well! Would recommend this to others and we plan to book this rental again.

May 26, 2017
Thanks for the review, we look forward to seeing you again!
Scenic703...
“Perfect location.”
Reviewed March 31, 2017 for a stay in March 2017

You are in the heart of Hilton Head, close to restaurants, grocery stores and shopping centers of your choice(1 or 2 miles).

Apr 6, 2017
Thanks for taking the time to write a review. I hope to have you as a guest again in the future.
Kristy T
Bel Air, Maryland
“Great resort with plenty to do!”
Reviewed March 27, 2017 for a stay in March 2017

This was a perfect place for our quick trip to Hilton Head. We were there for two days looking for summer housing for our son, who will be interning. We were able to spend a morning walking to the beach and around the complex. My only regret is that we didn't have more time to enjoy it all! The condo was clean and had nice amenities.

Apr 6, 2017
DeltaStro...
“It is definitely worth spending my money again!”
Reviewed October 5, 2016 for a stay in October 2016

This is a wonderful rental! It has great location,price,amenities, and well Shelley I cant complain because shes the best owner that I've rented from!! I'd put my money here if I were you!!!!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing