“Good location, property has many convenient...”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Erica K
Grand Rapids, Michigan
“Good location, property has many convenient amenities.”
Reviewed April 27, 2014 for a stay in April 2014
person found this review helpful

We arrived ten minutes prior to check-in and condo was still a mess from previous guests. I was unsure if bc we were coming in on Easter we should expect it to be cleaned, I called and left a voicemail for the owner. I received no response, but a cleaning crew showed up a few after check-in anyway.

Otherwise we were happy with our stay, the property is in a good location. Many stores and restaurants in close distance, especially for biking, which is big on the island. It is a hike to the beach across the boardwalk but it was not an issue for us, it was a pleasant walk.

The condo itself is in good shape with plenty of space for our family of three. It has most everything you might need while on vacation, a great convenience when roadtriping. I would recommend this property for these reasons and it's reasonable price.

Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Apr 26, 2014
My apologies, I was traveling and I didn't get that message until late that evening. At that point I contacted the cleaning company and they assured me that the unit was cleaned before check-in time. After further investigation I discovered they had the check-in time as 4 pm rather than 3 pm. I apologize that the room was not clean upon arrival. I hope you enjoyed the amenities at the resort while you were waiting and glad that you enjoyed your stay.
charleston sc
Reviewed April 22, 2014 for a stay in April 2014
person found this review helpful

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Apr 22, 2014
Thanks for your review and I look forward to having you return.
Virginia
Reviewed April 21, 2014 for a stay in April 2014

People with disabilities Older travelers
Apr 21, 2014
Sorry that the weather wasn't the best for your stay but happy to hear that you made the best of it with bargain hunting. There are some treasures to be found on the island.
TN
Reviewed April 21, 2014 for a stay in April 2014

Apr 21, 2014
Thanks Kevin, I look forward to having you and your family return.
VA
Reviewed April 18, 2014 for a stay in April 2014

Lyon Mountain NY
Reviewed March 29, 2014 for a stay in March 2014

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Mar 29, 2014
Thanks, looking forward to having you back.
MI
Reviewed March 12, 2014 for a stay in November 2013

Check in / front desk
Older travelers
Mar 12, 2014
Thanks, we would love to have you back.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing