“Incredible BBQ in laid back style.”
Review of Bullies

Bullies
Ranked #12 of 381 Restaurants in Hilton Head
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed August 11, 2014 via mobile

It was my first time at Bullies' on Hilton Head Island. We bought the family dinner which is a sampling of pulled pork, pulled chicken, brisket, and ribs. Sides were coleslaw, Mac n cheese (with bacon in it), and their cheddar jalapeno cornbread. We added a small side of their kickin collards. It was all amazing. The brisket was the best I've EVER had. The pulled chicken was insanely delicious. The rubs were fall-off-the-bone tender, and the collards were most definitely kickin. The cornbread was wonderful and so, so moist. Bullies' beats anything I've ever had at home in Georgia or another else. It's a small eat-in place that's casual to the point guests have left their writing on the walls. And the owner's French Bulldogs' photos are hanging for all to see. I will DEFINITELY eat here whenever I return to Hilton Head Island!

Reviewed August 11, 2014 via mobile

Grabbed a quick BBQ sandwich for lunch. The regular portion was large and the fries were great. Good sauces and a good selection. All homemade! Would be great for take out too!

Reviewed August 10, 2014 via mobile

Sauces where very good and their spare ribs were tasty. Ribs are dry rubbed and needed no sauce. We had our dog with us and ate at a picnic table and the staff brought him water. Very nice.

Reviewed August 10, 2014

As I travel around the US, I always look for two things; awesome coffee, and excellent BBQ. Bullies certainly offers the latter, with some of the best ribs and brisket I have ever had. Don't let the look of the building deceive you; this place is top notch!

1  Thank Donald B
Reviewed August 8, 2014

If you're going with a big group, then I highly recommend getting a family style dinner so you have a chance to try a little of everything. The pulled pork, pulled chicken and ribs are amazing! The sides are great too!