“Amazing BBQ”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Amazing BBQ”
Reviewed August 3, 2014 via mobile

Small, local place. We tried the family dinner...1/2 lb or each - pulled pork, chicken, brisket, and ribs with sides. Great sampler able to be split with 4 people nicely.

It was so delicious, we went back 2 other times. Once on a Tuesday with their 1 lb pulled pork special - excellent.

Lots of sauces to choose from. Our favorites were the slow heat (in the red ketchup bottle) and their regular bullies bbq.

Great prices for the amount of food. Delicious BBQ. Highly recommend. Don't miss this place when in Hilton Head.

New Castle, Indiana
“Second time since Bullies first Summer”
Reviewed August 1, 2014

I could have sworn that I posted the first review and had Trip Advisor list this restaurant soon after we had eaten here back in the Summer of 2012. I'll have to go back through old emails from Trip Advisor to confirm. This visit was on my birthday and was all that I remembered. The sides are fine but the brisket and pulled pork are awesome. While the cornbread they offer is certainly different, I do wish they offered plain cornbread. Still if you like BBQ, you won't be disappointed here. We'll be back the next time we're on HHI.

Montrouge, France
“Best BBQ and Ribs ever!!!”
Reviewed July 29, 2014

I'm French, visiting Hilton Head - I love BBQ food and I've tried many joints and restaurant. This is one is fantastic. We had the family diner for 2-3 (we are four - and it was more than enough!). Coleslaw, potato salad, cornbread were great. The meat was excellent and the sauce to go with it incredibly tasty. But the ribs were something I've never had before - crunchy and tasty. Incredible! I'd love to get the recipe! Thank you for this great meal.

The place looks like a small joint, not fancy but funny (graffiti on the walls, picture of dogs, etc...).

Sandusky, OH
“OMG - the ribs!”
Reviewed July 27, 2014

Best ribs I've had in my life...no kidding. These ribs need no sauce...they are perfect just the way they are. My mouth is watering as I type this! :-) Brisket and Pulled Chicken are very good as well. Collards are yummy! Jalapeno Corn bread is great and not overly spicy. Great for a "take out" dinner.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank scott2997
Woodbine, Maryland
“Good BBQ”
Reviewed July 23, 2014

Discovered this place on our last day on vacation and wow what a treat! The beef brisket and pulled pork is very delicious. If you get a sandwich combo, be sure to add the texas sweet sauce...there is nothing like it. If I lived on HH I would have eaten here everyday!