“Second time since Bullies first Summer”
Review of Bullies

Bullies
Ranked #43 of 380 Restaurants in Hilton Head
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed August 1, 2014

I could have sworn that I posted the first review and had Trip Advisor list this restaurant soon after we had eaten here back in the Summer of 2012. I'll have to go back through old emails from Trip Advisor to confirm. This visit was on my birthday and was all that I remembered. The sides are fine but the brisket and pulled pork are awesome. While the cornbread they offer is certainly different, I do wish they offered plain cornbread. Still if you like BBQ, you won't be disappointed here. We'll be back the next time we're on HHI.

Reviewed July 29, 2014

I'm French, visiting Hilton Head - I love BBQ food and I've tried many joints and restaurant. This is one is fantastic. We had the family diner for 2-3 (we are four - and it was more than enough!). Coleslaw, potato salad, cornbread were great. The meat was excellent and the sauce to go with it incredibly tasty. But the ribs were something I've never had before - crunchy and tasty. Incredible! I'd love to get the recipe! Thank you for this great meal.

The place looks like a small joint, not fancy but funny (graffiti on the walls, picture of dogs, etc...).

Reviewed July 27, 2014

Best ribs I've had in my life...no kidding. These ribs need no sauce...they are perfect just the way they are. My mouth is watering as I type this! :-) Brisket and Pulled Chicken are very good as well. Collards are yummy! Jalapeno Corn bread is great and not overly spicy. Great for a "take out" dinner.

1  Thank scott2997
Reviewed July 23, 2014

Discovered this place on our last day on vacation and wow what a treat! The beef brisket and pulled pork is very delicious. If you get a sandwich combo, be sure to add the texas sweet sauce...there is nothing like it. If I lived on HH I would have eaten here everyday!

Reviewed July 21, 2014

I've never written a review before but felt that I had to tell fellow vacationers about this low profile, absolutely delicious BBQ place. We've been coming to HHI for 5 years now and like to eat BBQ at some point while here. Early on, we would go to Smokehouse. As we branched out, we found One Hot Mamas which has been our most recent favorite until we went to Bullies this evening. While I usually douce my ribs in BBQ sauce, I found the dry rub spectacular on its own. With three kids, we decided to get the family meal for 5 ( food for 5 plus 5 fountain drinks was with tax $77) and eat in. Wow! The amount of food!! Thinly sliced brisket, pulled pork, pulled chicken and ribs, Mac and cheese (to die for), cole slaw and moist corn bread all was included. Self serve Pepsi fountain available if you choose. My daughter and middle son who usually only eat chicken, devoured the pulled chicken but also the pulled pork. My daughter who has tried the ribs from One Hot Mamas said Bullies ribs were " more delicious" and kept asking for more. We ended up bringing some of the food back to our condo. The meats were moist and flavorful on their own but the Slow Burn sauce was sweet at first then had a kick to it. Our favorite hands down! You HAVE to try this place if you are a true BBQ aficionado!