“Ribs rock!”

Bullies
Ranked #14 of 381 Restaurants in Hilton Head
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed April 12, 2013

Owner is super nice, and a fellow biker and bullie lover..... Did I mention the ribs and sauces are great? Ribs have a sweet crispy rub that is awesome. Will be back here before we go back home! Sauces were al very good, vinegar was. It my favorite, but at least you get choices. Good local right off hwy 278. Pics of his bullies all over the restaurant , made me smile.

Reviewed April 7, 2013

I stopped at this place because I am a competitive bbq'er from chicago who likes to try regional bbq when given the chance. This place is the real deal. They owner and his partner chatted with my wife and I for 20-30 minutes. We got the sampler just to try a little of everything and there was not one thing i was disappointed about. I would recommend this spot to anyone looking for high quality bbq cooked with care.

Reviewed April 4, 2013

This place is kind of a hole in the wall. It is next to a gas station-- usually a reason for me not to go into a restaurant. However, these are the best ribs we've ever had. We have had a lot of ribs, including top rated ones in Kansas City. These were better. We had the Mombo Combo so we could try a little of everything. We had the beans instead of the coleslaw and they were fantastic. For our family of 4 we thought this would be enough but ended up ordering another half slab of ribs. If I was to do it again, I think I'd have ordered a couple of bigger sides, since the sides that come with the combo are really just for one person. They have 5 sauces to choose from. If we weren't leaving tomorrow, we'd consider returning. They were that good. The brisket and pulled pork and chicken were good too. I even bought the dry rub to take home and try myself.

Reviewed April 2, 2013

A bare bones rib joint. Nothing fancy, but a full rack of ribs and a side (enough to fill a hungry man or a date night couple) for under $20. Hand rubbed to perfection with home made sauces to light up your imagination. Finger licking good!

Reviewed March 31, 2013

Excellent menu-ate there twice. Brisket was outstanding, as were the ribs (dry rub) and chicken. Five sauce choices, all delicious. Friendly owner attentive to your needs. Wednesdays have rib special-full rack for 2/3 the price.