Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Graham was excellent

Dolphin watch. Graham was fantastic on knowledge and handling of the craft, thoroughly enjoyed it... read more

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Reviewed 1 week ago
joerice7
Woodstock, Georgia
Amazing tour!

This was by far the best boat tour we have ever taken! Captain Scott was so knowledgeable of the... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
mottf2008

All reviews captain todd dolphin tour strand feeding sand dollars sand bar disappearing island hour tour shrimp boat larger boats beautiful dolphins water fun boat ride star fish pod of dolphins marine life highly recommend this trip salty dog
Selected filters
Reviewed August 29, 2015

Fabulous boat trip and guide, Matt! We saw a lot of dolphins and had a lot of fun collecting sea shells on the disappearing sand bar. Bring a sand pail for collecting shells! Our kids are 2.5 and 4.5 - they loved it! But I would reco that they wear swim suits if you go to the sand bar - they got wet because they wanted to go in the water.

A fabulous experience - totally worth it for all ages.

Date of experience: August 2015
CommanderZodiac, Owner at Commander Zodiac, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2016

Thank you so much for joining Commander Zodiac. We are happy to provide such a great family experience! Hope to see you soon and thanks again!

Reviewed August 23, 2015 via mobile

We have visited with Commander Zodiac for the past two years. Their Water Fun Day camp for kids (9:30-12:30 on Thursday) is one of the few camps for kids that accommodate kids age 4-10/11 or so. They kids loved it last year and wanted to return this year. Last year kids were 4/6 and this year still enjoyed it at 5/7.

Separately, we did a 1 hour dolphin trip with them, private just for our family. It was wonderful. It was just fun to zip around in a Zodiac, it was just our family and was very reasonable, we were able to go virtually anywhere in the area we wanted and could stop, hang out or keep going and they were happy to do it. Also, in a small zodiac it is a far more exciting dolphin experience because you can get much closer and you are much closer to the water in these boats.

Last year, we did the standard dolphin tour with another company where you are on a standard, large boat with 20 people. Complete waste of time, very hot and not interesting. At commander zodiac, we were speeding around and having a wonderful time.

Overall, highly recommend kids camp and private dolphin sightseeing.

Reviewed August 22, 2015 via mobile

We had a wonderful time on the dolphin cruise with Captain Scott. Gorgeous views, and getting that close to the dolphins was a highlight of our trip.

Reviewed August 21, 2015 via mobile

Great boat ride - fun for the kids and adults- history lesson from the captain- tons of Dolphins to see for my kids- stopped a shell bank to pick up some shells. Love the location of the dock -- right next to the salty dog.

Reviewed August 20, 2015 via mobile

We took the 2 hour excursion yesterday with my parents, hubby, and two kids, ages 8 and 2. Matt was our guide and he was just amazing! Friendly, knowledgeable, and just all around impressive! I've been coming to HHI since I was 7 years old (I'm 31 now, shhh...) and this is the first time we have ever done anything like this and I can tell you it will be a yearly outing for us from now on! I highly recommend this for ALL ages, as my parents, hubby, and myself definitely enjoyed it just as much as the kids!!! Thanks again Matt and Commander Zodiac! We will be repeat customers for sure!