Open today: 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Amazing SAFE dolphin cruise

We had Scott as our Captain and had an amazing time. He was very knowledgeable of the area and of... read more

Reviewed yesterday
abbyp708
Indianapolis, Indiana
Fantastic experience!

This trip was the highlight of our time at Hilton Head. The guides were excellent, and the... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
L966FDjeanb
Conway, United States

All reviews captain todd dolphin tour sand dollars strand feeding sand bar hour tour shrimp boat larger boats disappearing island water fun pod of dolphins highly recommend this trip marine life boat ride salty dog great excursion south beach marina
Selected filters
Reviewed August 23, 2015 via mobile

We have visited with Commander Zodiac for the past two years. Their Water Fun Day camp for kids (9:30-12:30 on Thursday) is one of the few camps for kids that accommodate kids age 4-10/11 or so. They kids loved it last year and wanted to return this year. Last year kids were 4/6 and this year still enjoyed it at 5/7.

Separately, we did a 1 hour dolphin trip with them, private just for our family. It was wonderful. It was just fun to zip around in a Zodiac, it was just our family and was very reasonable, we were able to go virtually anywhere in the area we wanted and could stop, hang out or keep going and they were happy to do it. Also, in a small zodiac it is a far more exciting dolphin experience because you can get much closer and you are much closer to the water in these boats.

Last year, we did the standard dolphin tour with another company where you are on a standard, large boat with 20 people. Complete waste of time, very hot and not interesting. At commander zodiac, we were speeding around and having a wonderful time.

Overall, highly recommend kids camp and private dolphin sightseeing.

Reviewed August 22, 2015 via mobile

We had a wonderful time on the dolphin cruise with Captain Scott. Gorgeous views, and getting that close to the dolphins was a highlight of our trip.

Reviewed August 21, 2015 via mobile

Great boat ride - fun for the kids and adults- history lesson from the captain- tons of Dolphins to see for my kids- stopped a shell bank to pick up some shells. Love the location of the dock -- right next to the salty dog.

Reviewed August 20, 2015 via mobile

We took the 2 hour excursion yesterday with my parents, hubby, and two kids, ages 8 and 2. Matt was our guide and he was just amazing! Friendly, knowledgeable, and just all around impressive! I've been coming to HHI since I was 7 years old (I'm 31 now, shhh...) and this is the first time we have ever done anything like this and I can tell you it will be a yearly outing for us from now on! I highly recommend this for ALL ages, as my parents, hubby, and myself definitely enjoyed it just as much as the kids!!! Thanks again Matt and Commander Zodiac! We will be repeat customers for sure!

Reviewed August 15, 2015 via mobile

We had such a fabulous time on this dolphin tour. Our captain was wonderful-he told us all about the area, the shrimp boats, the water and was so knowledgeable. He allowed the kids to steer the boat for a bit and took pictures for us. We saw so many Dolphins while we were on the water. It was simply amazing. The boat was on the smaller side so we were able to feel the water spray rather than being up so high on a larger boat and just seeing it. I highly recommend this!