Open today: 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Dolphin/Disappearing island

Tour was great and Captain Scott was very knowledgeable and entertaining! We learned a lot and had... read more

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Reviewed 2 days ago
td8222020
Always a good time

We have been booking trips with CZ for several years and it's always an entertaining and fun boat... read more

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Reviewed 3 days ago
sc0ttwmck
Greensburg, Pennsylvania

All reviews captain todd dolphin tour sand dollars strand feeding sand bar hour tour disappearing island shrimp boat larger boats water fun saw dolphins pod of dolphins marine life highly recommend this trip boat ride highlight of our trip salty dog
Selected filters
Reviewed August 22, 2015 via mobile

We had a wonderful time on the dolphin cruise with Captain Scott. Gorgeous views, and getting that close to the dolphins was a highlight of our trip.

Reviewed August 21, 2015 via mobile

Great boat ride - fun for the kids and adults- history lesson from the captain- tons of Dolphins to see for my kids- stopped a shell bank to pick up some shells. Love the location of the dock -- right next to the salty dog.

Reviewed August 20, 2015 via mobile

We took the 2 hour excursion yesterday with my parents, hubby, and two kids, ages 8 and 2. Matt was our guide and he was just amazing! Friendly, knowledgeable, and just all around impressive! I've been coming to HHI since I was 7 years old (I'm 31 now, shhh...) and this is the first time we have ever done anything like this and I can tell you it will be a yearly outing for us from now on! I highly recommend this for ALL ages, as my parents, hubby, and myself definitely enjoyed it just as much as the kids!!! Thanks again Matt and Commander Zodiac! We will be repeat customers for sure!

Reviewed August 15, 2015 via mobile

We had such a fabulous time on this dolphin tour. Our captain was wonderful-he told us all about the area, the shrimp boats, the water and was so knowledgeable. He allowed the kids to steer the boat for a bit and took pictures for us. We saw so many Dolphins while we were on the water. It was simply amazing. The boat was on the smaller side so we were able to feel the water spray rather than being up so high on a larger boat and just seeing it. I highly recommend this!

Reviewed August 15, 2015

I was in Hliton Head Island, SC for two weeks and loved every minute of it!!! The best part about the trip was a fantastic Commander Zodiac trip with Captain Jamie on Sunday, July 26, 2015. Not only was the amazing experience of the actual ride something fantastic, but the amazing experience in dealing with the office manager, Judy, a treat!!! She, as well as Captain Jamie, are two amazing, very personable individuals and I highly recommend Commander Zodiac to all who have the chance to visit South Beach Marina!!! It is the BEST business at the marina!!!

Date of experience: July 2015