“Dolphin cruise was fantastic!”
Review of Commander Zodiac

Commander Zodiac
More attraction details
Owner description: Come explore the enchanting low country aboard Hilton Head Island's original Zodiac raft ride. Experience the facinating world of Atlantic Bottlenose Dolphins and witness incredible marine wildlife in their natural habitat. A truly educational and envionmental experience for the entire family. We have been in business for over 30 years, so come join us for a unforgettable adventure!
Reviewed August 22, 2015 via mobile

We had a wonderful time on the dolphin cruise with Captain Scott. Gorgeous views, and getting that close to the dolphins was a highlight of our trip.

All reviews
"disappearing island"
in 5 reviews
"salty dog"
in 7 reviews
"highly recommend this trip"
in 6 reviews
"dozen dolphins"

Reviewed August 21, 2015 via mobile

Great boat ride - fun for the kids and adults- history lesson from the captain- tons of Dolphins to see for my kids- stopped a shell bank to pick up some shells. Love the location of the dock -- right next to the salty dog.

Reviewed August 20, 2015 via mobile

We took the 2 hour excursion yesterday with my parents, hubby, and two kids, ages 8 and 2. Matt was our guide and he was just amazing! Friendly, knowledgeable, and just all around impressive! I've been coming to HHI since I was 7 years old (I'm 31 now, shhh...) and this is the first time we have ever done anything like this and I can tell you it will be a yearly outing for us from now on! I highly recommend this for ALL ages, as my parents, hubby, and myself definitely enjoyed it just as much as the kids!!! Thanks again Matt and Commander Zodiac! We will be repeat customers for sure!

Reviewed August 15, 2015 via mobile

We had such a fabulous time on this dolphin tour. Our captain was wonderful-he told us all about the area, the shrimp boats, the water and was so knowledgeable. He allowed the kids to steer the boat for a bit and took pictures for us. We saw so many Dolphins while we were on the water. It was simply amazing. The boat was on the smaller side so we were able to feel the water spray rather than being up so high on a larger boat and just seeing it. I highly recommend this!

See more reviews
Reviewed August 15, 2015

I was in Hliton Head Island, SC for two weeks and loved every minute of it!!! The best part about the trip was a fantastic Commander Zodiac trip with Captain Jamie on Sunday, July 26, 2015. Not only was the amazing experience of the actual ride something fantastic, but the amazing experience in dealing with the office manager, Judy, a treat!!! She, as well as Captain Jamie, are two amazing, very personable individuals and I highly recommend Commander Zodiac to all who have the chance to visit South Beach Marina!!! It is the BEST business at the marina!!!