Review Highlights
Hidden Gem

My former masseuse retired and I searched around HHI for another professional that could provide a... read more

Reviewed June 7, 2019
KEC43
NJ
BEST massage. Respectful boundaries. Considerate.

I found Back in Balance by chance while on vacation. I wish it was located where I live because I... read more

Reviewed June 6, 2019

Boat Tour
167 Reviews
from $125.00
More Info
All reviews deep tissue massage great massage pain relief sports massage tight muscles magic mike massage therapist neck and shoulders minute massage his knowledge couples massage amazing experience hilton head island next year appointment knots relieve
Selected filters
Reviewed February 20, 2019 via mobile

Mike did an amazing job! I was a little nervous as this was my first real massage, and he just made me feel very comfortable, and he was professional. The atmosphere there is so soothing and relaxing, at the end of the massage I felt relaxed and renewed. I will definitely be going back again! Highly recommend going to see Mike!

Date of experience: February 2019
Reviewed January 15, 2019 via mobile

Came in for a relaxing overall massage & left having experienced much more. Mike was excellent. He targeted tough to release muscles & my neck & shoulder stiffness was released. I highly recommend, whether an islander or on vacation give yourself a treat.

Date of experience: October 2018
Reviewed January 10, 2019

Mike really knows his stuff .,. Spa is welcoming .. soft and serene setting ... I saw Mike for a back issue and found relief after one visit ... I highly recommend Back in Balance

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed January 2, 2019

We were on vacation and I woke up one morning unable to move my neck. Mike's name came up again and again as my husband was looking to find a massage therapist for me. He got me back to twisting my neck in no time. He is quite skilled.

Date of experience: December 2018
Reviewed November 6, 2018

Very pleasant environment,Great massage .I would highly recommend you visit. Consultation was carefully handled to tailor the massage to your exact needs.

Date of experience: October 2018