“So glad I chose Mike”

Back In Balance Wellness Spa
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: The mission of Back In Balance is to restore, inspire, and promote balance and well being in the bodies, minds, and souls of clients. We strive to meet and exceed the needs and expectations of clients. Our philosophy is to complement the body's desire to find balance through quality bodywork.
Reviewed July 26, 2014

I had lower back pain for a long time. I heard Mike was good but I stupidly kept coping with the pain and didn't make an appointment. Had I have known how much better I would feel after his session, I wouldn't have procrastinated. It was like night and day. Went from barely being able to bend over to placing my palms on the floor while bending at the waist. I would recommend highly recommend Mike.

All reviews
"heavy lifting"
"sports related"
"massage therapist"
in 9 reviews
"look forward to my next visit"
"problem areas"
"next year"
"pain"
in 44 reviews

Reviewed July 23, 2014

I was in Hilton Head last fall on a business trip; it turned out the masseur at my villa was on vacation! It turned out to be a blessing in disquise. I found Mike, he was able to see me on short notice. He was polite, professional and as it turned out, a talented and caring therapist. An awesome experience.

Reviewed June 9, 2014

Took my boyfriend for a couples massage and the experience was amazing! Mike made me feel like a new person! He is so professional and is the best massage I've received. The facility was clean and extremely comfortable. Can't wait to go back and highly recommend going to see Mike for your next massage!

Reviewed April 29, 2014

Back in Balance was where I chose to go for my aching back and this is where I met Mike. I highly recommend him, this is a man who knows what he's doing... I have searched and searched for a therapist like this on Hilton Head and he truly is very well informed about the anatomy of the body. He is considerate conscientious and very caring. I go once a week to iron out the knots and my golf has improved greatly. Mike is a must!!!

See more reviews
Reviewed April 28, 2014

I have gone to several massage therapists on Hilton head and Mike is by far the best!
His fee is very reasonable for the services he offers. Mike genuinely cares about his clients. He gives a true sports massage and will identify all your problem areas. He will even give recommendation for things you can do after the massage to help your muscles. I even received a follow up email after my massage to see how I was doing.
If you want a quality massage look no further than Mike and Back in Balance.