“Great experience” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Back In Balance Wellness Spa

Back In Balance Wellness Spa
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: The mission of Back In Balance is to restore, inspire, and promote balance and well being in the bodies, minds, and souls of clients. We strive to meet and exceed the needs and expectations of clients. Our philosophy is to complement the body's desire to find balance through quality bodywork.
Prague, Czech Republic
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2012

I was recently competing in triathlon ,where back in balance offer free after massage for the athletes . I have to say Mike Christensen was fantastic , great recovery ,felt great next day. Absolutely recommend

Visited July 2012

Hilton Head, South Carolina
“Best Massage! Mike Christensen”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2012

I'm a Hilton head Island local and have had back problems my entire life. I have scoliosis and a very active lifestyle. I have been to many massage therapists but after visiting Mike Christensen at Back in Balance Massage, I won't go to anyone else. Sometimes I visit Mike out of necessity just to keep me mobile but my favorite times to visit are when I'm feeling fine and just treating myself. No matter the reason for my appointment Mike intuitively knows what I need to get "back in balance." He practices everything from deep tissue and trigger point release to therapeutic and hot stone massages. The spa is quaint, clean and comfortable. Mike is professional, knowledgeable and caring. I will continue to visit again and again. Thank You, Mike!!!

Visited June 2012
pittsburgh, pennsylvania
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“The best sports massage ever. Mike is The best”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2012

Mike is an athlete and an excellent massage therapist. I am an extreme athlete also and he is great before and after my competitions. Thanks for helping me reach my personal records!