“Cool Times!!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Kwake Watersports - CLOSED

Kwake Watersports
More attraction details
Owner description: We offer:TUBING: ( our tube holds three adults or four children )DOLPHIN TOURS: ( sunrise, mid day or sunset )WATER SPORTS: ( Slalom, water ski, or wake board for all ages )BOAT TOURS: ( Daufuskie island tours, or just cruise with us and see Hilton Head island from our amazing inter coastal waterways )
“Cool Times!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2012

We vacation in Hilton quite a bit and usually are on bikes or the beach. With the unusually hot weather this last trip my family decided to get out on the water and were happy to have done it with Captain Rob and Alex. It was so relaxing for me, my daughter loved the dolphins and my husband was able to get in the water and learn to wakeboard...talk about a grandslam!! :) And we were actually cool...even if the temperatures go back to bearable...we have now added Kwake to our list for our future Hilton Head vacations. Thanks Guys!!!

“Kwake Rocks!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2012

I live in Atlanta and as a family we vacation in Hilton Head every chance we get. If you've been there, you know that it is a very family oriented environment. To change things up, we decided to take a sunset cruise and chose Kwake after meeting Captain Rob and Alex at Java Joes. The sunset cruise was amazing and my family loved the sunset, dolphins and the conversation. During the cruise, I was convinced that I should try to wake board and they could teach me how. It was something that I always wanted to try but never had the chance and frankly didn't think I could do it. The next day, we booked a wakeboard session and believe it not, I was wake boarding after 20 minutes of lessons from Alex and Rob. I even have the pictures to prove it! The next time you're in Hilton Head, be sure and look these guys up, they're awesome.

1 Thank Ron M
Hilton Head, South Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Relaxing with stunning views!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2012

My friends and I just recently took a boat trip with Kwake and had such an amazing time. We went for a sunset cruise through the inter coastal waterways. The views were stunning!! The boat was extremely comfortable. It even had a small table in the rear where we were able to sit, relax and have wine and cheese. I live here on Hilton Head and had heard great things about Kwake and the crew. My friends and I had a great time and would definitely use them again. Thanks Kwake Watersports!!!

1 Thank marymac2012
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Relaxing and Fun!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2012

These guys are the best! My husband and I vacationed in Hilton Head during the first week of June. We booked a sunset cruise with Kwake. It was just what we were looking for. The captains were relaxed and fun. We would highly recommend them and we will definately be using them again on our next visit!

2 Thank cortni w
Buenos Aires, Argentina
“Fireworks”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2012

Kwake Watersports rock! We went to Hilton Head on our family vacation from Argentina and we had the best time on the boat! It was my two daughters, my husband and I. I was so surprised that the crew spoke spanish! We did tubing and we had an amazing sunset but the best part of all of it were the fireworks... we went on a tuesday... My daughter Mili will never forget it...

Visited May 2012