“Relaxing and Fun!”
Review of Kwake Watersports - CLOSED

Kwake Watersports
More attraction details
Owner description: We offer:TUBING: ( our tube holds three adults or four children )DOLPHIN TOURS: ( sunrise, mid day or sunset )WATER SPORTS: ( Slalom, water ski, or wake board for all ages )BOAT TOURS: ( Daufuskie island tours, or just cruise with us and see Hilton Head island from our amazing inter coastal waterways )
Reviewed July 1, 2012

These guys are the best! My husband and I vacationed in Hilton Head during the first week of June. We booked a sunset cruise with Kwake. It was just what we were looking for. The captains were relaxed and fun. We would highly recommend them and we will definately be using them again on our next visit!

2  Thank cortni w

Reviewed June 28, 2012

Kwake Watersports rock! We went to Hilton Head on our family vacation from Argentina and we had the best time on the boat! It was my two daughters, my husband and I. I was so surprised that the crew spoke spanish! We did tubing and we had an amazing sunset but the best part of all of it were the fireworks... we went on a tuesday... My daughter Mili will never forget it...

1  Thank Agustinalynch
Reviewed June 28, 2012

I live on Hilton Head Island and my family came to visit so we all went out on a boat tour. We had an awesome time tubing and we saw a bunch of dolphins!!!! The kids were so excited because they had never seen dolphins before and they were swimming next to us!
We also saw the harbourtown lighthouse!
Half the crew stayed at Daufuskie Island having lunch at Freeport Marina while the kids did wakeboarding! I can't express how much fun we all had! and even though I live here, seeing Hilton Head Island from the water was such a different experience that will remain in our memories forever.
Kwake's crew were so much fun, they taught one of my niece's how to wakeboard! Took a bunch of pictures and totally recommend it!!!!!

1  Thank Tatiana W