“What an amazing place!!”
Review of Okko

Okko
Reserve with OpenTable
Okko is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #63 of 369 Restaurants in Hilton Head
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Japanese, Thai
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
“What an amazing place!!”
Reviewed August 10, 2014 via mobile

Fantastic atmosphere, cool space, great service and great sushi. It was a delight to come to Okko for lunch and hang out. Our server was so attentive without being over bearing and the food was amazing. Try the Sumonomo or Tuna Tataki, best I have had. Transformer roll, bought it just for the name but delightful. Good for families too. On open table!

Hilton Head, SC
“If I could give it a 10 I would!!!!”
Reviewed August 9, 2014 via mobile

Get the cowboy roll. End of story. I've had sushi all over and this is one of the best rolls I've ever had. It's topped with filet! Sake was good, service was fun. Great place.

• Visited August 2014
Bluffton, South Carolina
“Nice dinner”
Reviewed August 7, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I had a very nice dinner here. We love Hibachi, but the tables were full so we sat at a normal table but ordered hibachi. The atmosphere is modern which was nice but a bit dark inside. . many tables were using cell phones to read the menu..service was very good and fast.. I would recommend okko for everyone..

Worcester, Massachusetts
“Wide variety of delicious food”
Reviewed August 5, 2014

Okko is tucked into the corner of the plaza with Bi-Lo and Sam's Club. Don't let the location fool you. The food is delicious, and they have an extensive menu with sushi, Thai, Japanese and hibachi dishes so your whole family can get what they want. Hibachi tables are great for kids - the knife spinning hibachi chefs are fun - just make sure to specify hibachi when you make your reservation, those tables fill up quickly. You can order the hibachi dishes even if you aren't sitting at the special tables, that's what the kids had. The filet is our favorite of the hibachi dishes, tender and juicy. Our favorite sushi dish was the avocado tower but all the rolls we had were very fresh & delicious. The curries are amazing; we had both red and green. There are many interesting sake drinks and an extensive wine list. Delicious food the whole family can enjoy. Recommended.

• Visited July 2014
Hilton Head Island, South Carolina, United States
“Love it!”
Reviewed August 4, 2014

I went with a friend and would up loving it so much I went back the following week with a friend. Both times sat at the bar. Great but different bar tenders both times. First time I had a friend lobster roll and seaweed salad and second time had shrimp roll in rice paper and salad. Really good both times and having lived in the Pacific NW I know my sushi. Really good. Great service. Only problem both times those horrible vertical air vents that are directly over the stools at the bar really need a diversion. They are on full blast and blow right on you. Really uncomfortable. They were even dripping with condensation.

• Visited July 2014