“Good pan asian in HHI”
Review of Okko

Okko
Reserve with OpenTable
Okko is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #62 of 368 Restaurants in Hilton Head
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cleveland, Ohio
“Good pan asian in HHI”
Reviewed June 10, 2013

They do the "cook in front of you show" that kids like, or go get a regular table and have sushi or thai.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank shawno360

Hilton Head, South Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Family Meal Ever!!!”
Reviewed June 9, 2013

My family ate here for my mom's birthday last night. The image forms in your mind. Delicious! I've been to this palce several times in the past, this is my favorite Asian Retaurant so far. I absolutely in love with this restaurant. I personally love Sushi, and there were so many Special Roll choices, I wish I could try every one of them. The presentation is fabulous, and the taste is just haven! my family ordered hibachi food, that was A Lot Of food, everyone was very satisfied with their meal. Our server was very friendly as well. Thank you for this amazing family meal. We will definitely come back again, and highly recommand to all of the Sushi Lovers to come visit this place.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Kate P
Bluffton, South Carolina
“All but Nothing”
Reviewed June 8, 2013

When a restaurant offers Japanese(sushi/sushi bar/hibachi), Chinese and Thai you must guess which chef de cuisine is working that night. Oh, they have chefs for each. Guess again. Last night we went and was assigned a table next to the bar. The noise was awful. The waiter apologized. The owner gave us cultural doublespeak which didn't help. Two ordered Chinese, one Thai and one Japanese dishes. All three chefs must have been on vacation. The Japanese was passable, the other three dishes were awful. The waiter brought boxes for the large amount of un-eaten food. Trash it was the response. The owner has two other buffet restaurants in the area, which for the price and taste are the go-to places.

• Visited June 2013
Sheffield, United Kingdom
“Underwhelming”
Reviewed June 3, 2013 via mobile

Ate there last night. Sat at the raw bar which I like to do at these places so I can watch the chef perform. Was disappointed to find I was below the counter and could see nothing.. Am I on my own with this, or is part of the fun watching these guys at work?
Service was fine. Suchi was fine, but nothing I could find to rave about. Not sure i will be coming back again.

Visited June 2013
“Top notch restaurant situated in an unattractive, strip mall.”
Reviewed May 27, 2013

Although I have eaten lunch on two occasions at OKKO, last night was the first time for dinner. My wife and I went with dear friends, and we were all pleased. The ladies had seaweed salads which were good, while the men had soup. I usually get the house soup, which is miso with a scallop, chicken and shrimp and a bit pricey at $6.50, but I ordered the less expensive won-ton this time. The broth was rich and flavorful while the won-tons were meaty and delicious. The best I have ever had. I had a sushi/sashimi plate, while the other three ordered Thai dishes, from Pad Thai to Drunken Noodles with shrimp. All excellent.
Service was superb while the restaurant decor is very modern, attractive and up-scale, something I would expect to find in Manhattan. This place is a winner, folks.

• Visited May 2013