“Wow”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Applebee's Neighborhood Grill & Bar
Cuisines: American
Description: Only Applebee's on Hilton Head Island, come in and check out our 2 for $20 special, you pick one appetizer and two entree's for $20.00.We also have $3.00 Bahama Mama and Long Island Iced Tea $4.00 Margarita's.
Reviewed May 27, 2013

Had to seat my self...which was not half bad..then waitress walked by 4 times to tell me she would be right with me. 15 minutes later came to take drink orders ..which she got wrong. When she brought the drinks she asked if we were ready to order...umm never got a menu!! So she comes back after a few more minutes and give us the menues and the prmptly asks if we are ready to order....umm no..so then she says to us that she is super tired and it has been so busy ( there couldn't have been 5 tables full in the whole place!) she comments on my frustration and so I calmly explain that yes I am frustrated and no I am not ready to order so she goes on to say again how busy she has been and that she didn't know why we were not ready to order. So we walked out....I went back to tell the manager and I am positive he cared less than the waitress.

Reviewed May 21, 2013

The staff, particularly Patty, were absolutely fantastic. The food and ambiance were average. Although, I have a food allergy and Patty wrote it down then checked my plate twice before I had a bite. They had a trainee bartender - first time I ever sent back a margarita, much less two! (The Coke was perfect.) The waitstaff really tried and went so far beyond our expectations that we would go again. There is also a 10% discount if you are staying at the Quality Inn next door.

Reviewed May 20, 2013

Next door to our hotel *Quality Inn and Suites* so very convenient. Staff seemed to care that the service and food was just right.

Reviewed April 20, 2013

We often stop here on our way off the Island because they always have quick good food, and does not slow us down when we want to go.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

They have good selection for appetizers and for the main meal, really hard to choose they are all very good. The meat was cooked just right. The service was great.