“Shark Fishing”

Out Of The Blue Fishing Charters
More attraction details
Owner description: Captain Drew Davis, a local USCG licensed captain who has been fishing Hilton Head Island waters for over fifteen years. Specializing in light tackle and fly inshore fishing. Targeted fish are Tarpon * Cobia * Redfish * Spanish Mackeral * Sharks * Trout * Sheepshead * Triple Tail * Jack Crevalle. Your awaiting charter boat is safe and stable custom 21 foot Boston Whaler with a T-top that provides plenty of shade.
Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
“Shark Fishing”
Reviewed July 13, 2012

My son (Jacob) and I along with two friends (Bryan & Andy) hired Captain Drew to take us on an evening Shark fishing trip. To say my expectations were met with the trip would be an understatement. Captain Drew was an exceptional guide and immediately had us on sharks. Our boys had an absolute blast and Captain Drew did an outstanding job helping the kids out and ensured they had fun. On the drive back to our house, both boys couldn''t stop talking about how much fun they had and that the Shark fishing was the favorite part of their vacation. Next time we are in Hilton Head we will definitely give Captain Drew a call for another Shark Fishing trip. Keep up the good work Captain Drew....you have a very bright future as a guide.

Visited July 2012

Garden City, Kansas, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Awesome Experiance: Out of the Blue Fishing Charters with Captain Drew Davis”
Reviewed June 11, 2012

My dad and my three brothers went shark fishing with Captain Drew and had a great time. We all were able to catch something--including sharks and a sting ray. We were lucky and were able to see mante rays as well as multiple dolphins--which were close enough to touch (feeding dolphins was illegal so we were not allowed to do that).

Overall, I enjoyed the trip and thought it was extremely AWESOME! For anyone that wants to fish for sharks, I recommend choosing Captain Drew as your captain.

Visited May 2012
1 Thank Kyleoch
Hilton Head, South Carolina
“Winners of the Tournament”
Reviewed June 11, 2012

Captain Drew, his dad, and I fished the 27th annual food and beverage fishing tournament. We were all a little nervous about the horrible weather the past couple of days and the water was far from calm. However, Drew was determined to catch some fish, and his spirits were constantly high. Drew worked incredibly hard to make his boat the ultimate appeal to fish by constantly having lines with fresh bait out and by trying out about every other trick he had. It turned out to be on of the most incredible days of fishing I have ever had. We ended up catching an awesome Cobia about 35 pounds, which turned out to be the winning cobia for the lady angler award in the tournament! And while we only caught one fish, there was never a boring moment on the boat. Captain Drew was always friendly and he constantly kept me involved in all the fishing. I knew, when at the end of the day there were only 10 cobia caught, that Captain Drew was a talented fisherman. Plus, out of the 46 boats that stayed inshore, Drew 's inshore boat was the only one of them to catch a cobia period. After spending this day fishing on Out of the Blue it was clear that Captain Drew was a very good fisherman, a very hard worker, and definitely a joy to be with!

Visited May 2012
“Best Vacation/Fishing Trip In My Life!!”
Reviewed June 10, 2012

My friend and I drove 11hrs straight from Arkansas to see a friend of ours in Ridgeland. He said that he had a fishing trip planned for us with a charter in Hilton Head. I had no idea what to expect, but what little expectations I had, Captain Drew exceeded them all. Drew welcomed us with open arms and has my utmost respect. He is on top of his game as a fisherman and is an outstanding person in general. If you do not have a good time with this captain, it's your own fault!! Keep on doing what you do Drew and I can't wait to get back and reel'm in again next year!