“Great location!”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

650ginger...
Alexandria, Kentucky
“Great location!”
Reviewed October 12, 2014 for a stay in October 2014

This condo is in an ideal location in Palmetto Dunes. the layout of the three bedrooms was perfect for us. I do think the bathrooms and kitchen could be updated...and we never could figure out how to work the DVD player in the living room...one of the bedrooms still had a VHs player in it. However, the place was clean, great location to the beach and pool area. I would stay here again!

Date of stay: October 2014
Traveling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Ohio

KY
Reviewed June 26, 2013 for a stay in June 2013

Date of stay: June 2013
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing